Chapter 10: Scorpion Serpentine

Y/N: Come at me you little piece of Schiesse!

The King Taijitu hissed viciously at Y/N as the creature lunged for the kill, only to have the Nazi sidestep and repediatly stab it's white head with it's bayonet.

The serpent Grimm thrashed around it's albino head in an effort to get Y/N off but was unsuccesful. Y/N then finished off the white head by unloading the whole magazine of his pistol.

The grimm's remaining head hissed in pain as it retreated into the shadows.

F/N: Zat vas VUNDERBAR!!

Y/N: Come on F/N! Let us get zoo zis 'relics'

Meanwhile at the ruins...

Adalard: Back! Back! You demon!

Richter: Take zis! *shoots Kar98K and watches as the round bounces off* Oh nien!

Adalard: Richter! Schtay here! I'll outflank it as jou aim for it's eyes!

Adalard rushed the Grimm jumping up it's pincers onto it's top, grabbing it's stinger causing it to get distracted and swing it around. Allowing Richter to carefully aimed for the Nevermore's eyes. Y/N and F/N suddenly burst of the forest covered in vegetation, but ready for a fight!

Y/N: Blitzkrieg!

Richter and F/N: YEARGGHH!

Richter shot the bulbous Grimm eyes point-blank range as Y/N and the remaining germans distracted the beast.

Y/N: Eat zis you skeletal beast!

Y/N prepped a Stielhandgrenate as Richter and F/N forcefully opened the Nevermore's mouth. Y/N shoved the stick grenade in the Grimm's mouth.

Richter: Los Los los!

The four started running while the Grimm tried to spit out the device it swallowed.

BOOM!

The nevermore crashed on the ground with no face at all.

Y/N sighted a chess piece on a pedestal as he picked it up. It was a king piece.

Adalard: Vat are ve supposed to do vith zis? Play chess?

Richter: I despise chess...

F/N: I like chess you dummkopf!

Richter: Saugnapf!

F/N and Richter threw punches at each other as Adalard picked up another king piece.

Adalard: I vonder vhat zis is for?

Y/N: YOU TWO DUMMKOPFS! QUIT WITH YOUR CHILDPLAY!!!

Richte and F/N: Sorry Herr Leutnant.