Chapter 20: The Hunt for Red October

Blake returned to the room a few minutes later than Y/N. She now knew to not try and defy the lieutenant, she may need some help later though.

Yang: Guys? Have you seen Ruby?

Y/N: Nien, Last time I checked she vas on vatch duty. I should know, I assigned her.

Adalard: Maybe she vent zoo take a piss and ze Grimm got her...

Weiss: No, can't have. She had Cresent Rose with her, she would have been able to fend them off.

F/N: Eizer vay. Ve should try und look for her. She has speed povers. She vill be useful zoo us in ze mission.

Y/N: Ugh! Fine! Ve shall go in gruppe! Schtaff sergeant F/N, and Miss Snow! Private Richter, and Miss Belladonna.

Y/N shot a deadly glare at Blake, who stepped back a bit. Even under his gas mask she knew his stares were even scarier than Weiss'

Y/N: Und finally! Me, schtaff sergeant F/N und Miss... Vhat vas your last name again?...

Yang: Miss Xiao Long.

Y/N: Okay. Los los los!

The three search groups dashed out of the building calling Ruby's name while also slaughtering any Grimm that got in their way. It wasn't long before Y/N's group was able to find a big hole in the ground and Cresent Rose nearby.

Y/N: Mien fellow hunters! Come over here SCHNELL!

A few minutes later the others arrive at the hole as Y/N takes out a long rope. He ties the rope to a fire hydrant before throwing it down the sinkhole.

Y/N: Let's go save Miss Rose.

One by one the Nazis and the huntress' lowered down into the hole climbing down the rope.

Unbeknownst to them they are being silently watched by a man in winter attire. The emblem of the Soviet Union engraved on his winter hat, a PPSH-41 in hand and a Mosin Nagant rifle slung over his shoulder.

Corporal Vastilza Betrovzka: Well well well, never knew there were Germans here too.... *drinks vodka and smashes the bottle*.