Chapter 24: Better Red than Dead

Uber Fang: I'm finally able to kill a Schnee. *revs chainsaw sword* He he he he he he

The machete was brought down into the Uber's back as he screamed in pain, slumping down to the floor of the train dead. Behind him stood a Soviet Soldier.

Y/N: Kommuniste? How the ficken did jou get here?

Vastilza: I have nyet. No idea. First I am fighting you fascists at Stalingrad. Then I get caught in an artillery blast and I am here... Where is this place?

Weiss: You know this person Lieutenant?

Y/N: Nien... But I know vhat he is. He is a kommuniste.

Vastilza: Pleasure to meet you Miss?...

Weiss: Schnee, Weiss Schnee.

Vastilza: Corporal Vastilza Betrovzka of the 62nd Soviet Rifle Division.

Y/N: Ve are trying to stop an exploding train. Vant zoo help?

Vastilza: As much as I despise you fascists I will assist.

Y/N: Okay! To the next car! Los los los!

The four entered the car ahead of them as they saw Adalard, Blake and an unconscious Roman Torchwick laying on the ground.

Adalard: Lieutenant?...

Y/N: Ja Sergeant! Zere is a communist here. Zat does not matter.

F/N poked his head through the roof hatch and called for Y/N.

Richter: Herr Y/N... Ve have a major problem... Why is zere-

Y/N: It's okay! Ze communist is on our side. Give me a boost!

Vastilza and Adalard helped Y/N up as he climbed to the roof. He also pulled them, Blake and Weiss up as Yang approached them from a furter carriage.

F/N: Lieutenant?

Y/N: IF IT IS ABOUT ZE COMMUNIST I VILL RIP OFF YOUR HEAD!!!!

Ruby: Y/N? We are running out of track...

Y/N saw that the tunnel was coming to an end.

Y/N: Anybody got an idea?

Weiss: I do!

Weiss used Myrtenastar to encase the whole group in an icy space of high protection. The train seemingly sped up as it approached the end of the tunnel...

KABOOM!