Chapter 16: The Iron Rose

Ozpin led Y/N and his squad into his office. The Nazis entered to see familiar faces. Team RWBY was also there, they acknowledged __AR's presence almost immediatly.

Ozpin: I saw that you eight had a great interest in a certain mission 'Search and Destroy' is that correct?

Y/N: Yes Herr Ozpin.

Ruby: Do we have to like... Do rock paper scissors to see who gets it?

Ozpin: *chuckles* No Miss Rose. Since you all have shown great strength through unity. You will ALL be assigned to mission 'Search and Destroy'

Adalard: So ve have to join ze frauleins?

F/N: Yeah Adalard it seems so...

Ruby: Y/N? Why don't you introduce your team?

Y/N: Gutan tag... My name is Lieutenant Y/N, he is Schtaff Sergeant F/N, the black suited man over zere is Sergeant Adalard Schmidt, and zis gentleman over here is Private Richter Schindz.

Ruby: Well hi! My name is Ruby Rose... You already know that Y/N. She is my sister Yang Xiao Long, Blake Belladonna is my friend and a cat faunus. And the heiress over there is Miss Weiss Schnee.

F/N, Adalard and Richter: *Snickers*

Weiss: What's so funny?

Y/N: Oh no...

F/N: Nice to meet you... Miss Vhite Snow! Hehehehehe!

Adalard: Hahahahaha!

Richter: You seem very pale today... Snow! Hahahaha

The Nazis laughed for the exception of Y/N who just stood there facepalming.

Y/N: Enough! Cut ze chit chat!

Weiss: Thank you! You dolt!

Yang: Hey Weiss there's no need to be mean. Especially to a buff guy like Y/N!

Ozpin: I reckon everything is in your hands Lieutenant?

Y/N: Of course Herr Ozpin.

Ozpin: Very well. There's a bullhead with black marking waiting for you hunters and huntress' out there.

Ozpin left the room as Y/N took control of the situation...