Chapter 41: Darkness over Beacon

The Atlesian Mech reared back it's fist as Weiss just stood there bracing for impact.

*SLAM*

Weiss activated her semblance as a giant glyph wielding a sword blocked the machine's massive strengh.

F/N: Vhoa...

The glyph parried the punch and sliced the Paladin in half. It's scrapped form plummeted to the ground as Weiss appeared exausted. Velvet then took a picture.

Y/N: Ja! Yes!

The ground then started to rumble as a third Paladin made itself known.

Sun and Y/N: You have got to be kidding me!

The Atlesian war machine clashed it's fists together as it ran with all it's might towards the group of huntsmen. Then it suddenly powered down and fell to the ground.

Sun: Well, that was easier than expected.

Y/N walked over to the machine and tapped it, just to make sure it was actually de-commisioned.

Y/N: Rusty pile of useless scrap. *kicks* saugener..

Vast: Comrades! A great victory is ours!! Ura!

Ren: Umm yay?

Yang: Weiss!

Y/N: Oh. Miss Xiao Long! Good zoo see you!

Yang: Weiss. Have you heard from Ruby?

An exausted Weiss shook her head she was tired from using up almost all her aura through that giant glyph.

Yang: What about Blake?

Weiss responded with a voice that easily showed tiredness within. She weakly pointed in the direction Blake ran off to.

Weiss: She want after an Alpha... And some members of the White Fang.

Yang: You look for Ruby, I'll meet up with Blake.

Adalard came onto the scene just as Yang dashed off to find her teammate.

Adalard: Area is secure Herr Lieutenant!

Y/N: Ve just need zoo hold out for a few more minutes. Ze atlas ships vill be coming for us!

Dragon: *SCREECH*!

Y/N: Time zoo deal vith zat first. F/N! Prepare ze 88!

A/N: Sorry for the long wait for this chapter. Getting sick for two days in a row kinda makes it hard to type. He he he. Late Merry Christmas to you all!

Next chapter will be ze last!

Preview...

Y/N: Miss Nikos! Vhere are you going?

Pyrrha: I'm going to go stop that maniac.

Y/N: Vell you can't go on your own now can you? Come kommuniste! Von more arschloch to kick!