Chapter 21: Train to Oblivion

Roman: Lock her in the brig!

White Fang Member: Sir! Sir!

Roman: What? What?

A smoke grenade was tossed not too far away from Torchwick and his men.

Roman: Grrr! Take positions! Arm your weapons and destroy them!

Ruby: NO!

Ruby was able to escape the grasps of the White Fang members and sprinted into the mist. Roman ordered the men to 'load the payload and drive off'

The White Fang members shakingly aimed their weapons as they saw a tall figure in the smoke. It weilded a machine gun, it was Y/N!

Adalard: Y/N! Destroy them all! Rip them to shreds!

Y/N: Auf wiedersehen arschlöcher!

Y/N opened fire cutting down most of the criminals. One of them survived and fired his pistol, Y/N was hit but only staggered back as he returned fire obliterating the poor man.

Roman: Get Thomas ready to go chug chug! Let's get this over with!

White Fang Member: All aboard the Torchwick Express!

Ruby: Don't let them get away!

Y/N: Quickly! Zoo ze train! Los los los!

RWBY and __AR Climbed onto the train as it pulled out of the station. It steadly sped up as Adalard heard a ticking noise.

Adalard: Vhat is zat?

Blake: I don't know...

Y/N: I know zat sound anyvhere...

Y/N opened a hatch, underneath it was an object that was all too familiar to Y/N.

Y/N: A bomb!

F/N: Fraulein Belladonna! Richter!Uncouple zis car!

Blake and Richter: Got it!

Blake and the private jumped down to the couplers and prepared to de-couple them. Suddenly they disconnected.

Richter: Herr Lieutenant?

Y/N: SCHNELL! ZE OZER CAR NOW!

They were able to jump onto the next car just as the previous car detached and went off moments later.

Y/N: Zat vas close...

Weiss: Oh no! There's another bomb in this one too!

Y/N's mind: I hate bombs...

F/N: I got zis! *grabs bomb and tosses it off the train* problem solved!

Blake: The couplers detatched on this one too! Everyone to the other car!

Y/N: This is never ending...