Chapter 13: I did Nazi that coming...

Y/N, F/N, Adalard and Richter all attended the Beacon Dance as a break from all their hard work. The four were exausted after building their 'secret weapon' away from the public eye.

Richter: Zis reminds me of my prom dance in ze teenage days.

Adalard: Ja good times...

Y/N: Schut up! Ve're only here so people von't be suspicious of our secret plans!

Ruby Rose: What secret plans?

Y/N: GAH! Vhere did you come from!?

Yang Xiao Long: *Imitating Y/N's accent* Same place ve all come from...

Adalard: Please zon't imitate our accent.

Ruby: I love secrets. What is your secret plan.

Ruby was curious and locked eyes with Y/N's. He was sweating under his mask a ton as he tried coming up with a lie.

Y/N: Ummm it is nozing... *nervous laughter*

Yang: Why do you wear that thing anyways? *points to Y/N's gas mask*

F/N: Me and Y/N vear it cause it protects us from deadly gas.

Ruby: That's cool! Can I try? *trys to take off Y/N's gas mask*.

Y/N: NO!

Ruby: Please??

Y/N used all his willpower to resist Ruby's puppy dog eyes but it was failing, then suddenly they heard laughing... Tons of laughing.

Adalard and Richter: BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Adalard was rolling on the ground as Richter was banging his head on the wall in hysterics.

A blond-haired boy was wearing a dress... Like an actual dress.

Y/N: Vhat in the?