Chapter 12: Y/N vs. Cardin

Sparring matches were here for the Vytal Festival. Y/N and his squad of course wanted to enter for the sake of spreading Nazism throughout Remnant. Y/N insisted on sparring for his squadron's entry.

Cardin: Look at you! You look like you can't even hurt a fly!

CRDL laughed as Y/N stood opposing Cardin Winchester. Cardin was sure he would be able to beat the Nazi Storm Elite... But he was naive of one important thing, Y/N was a Nazi Storm Elite. And Storm Elites are VERY hard to beat. (Seriously, if you ever played Medal of Honor: Airbourne you would know what I'm talking about they're like freaking gods! They take three magazines of an MP40 to kill and they are apparantly enhanced with some kind of non-lethal steroids).

Glynda Goodwitch: Mister Y/N? Where is your aura?

Y/N: My vhat?

Glynda: Your aura...

Y/N: Vhat is aura?

Glynda already knew from Ozpin Y/N and his Nazi friends wern't from around here. But what she didn't know was they didn't use aura where he came from. This made her concerned, but she couldn't stop what's coming.

Glynda: Never mind that... Begin!

Cardin swung his mace down on the Nazi but Y/N was able to effectivly dodge and spray the bastard depleting his aura a ton.

Cardin: Arghhh! Why you!

Y/N dropped his MP40 and took out his bayonet. The Nazi charged and swung the knife effectively and skillfully. Cardin tried to counter by giving another swing only for Y/N to CATCH the mace midair and start to mop the floor with Cardin (litterly).

Glynda: Round set match! Winner! Mr. Y/N of Team __AR!

Everyone was astonished... Someone without aura was able to beat a hunter. Y/N and his team high-fived.

Glynda: Mister Y/N... You and your team should have no problem entering the tournament.

It wasn't visible under his gas mask, but Y/N was certainly grinning. Not because of his beat down on Cardin but his plans falling into place.

Y/N: Vhat vas zat about me losing? Bird brain?

This time it was Team __AR laughing