Chapter 2: I Don't Think We're on Earth Anymore...

A blue shimmering portal opened up as four men decked in Nazi uniforms dropped into the Emerald Forest.

Y/N: My head... Ughhh!

F/N: Vere are ve!?

Adalard: I am no expert in ze geography... But I zink ve are in ze Ardennes forest...

Richter: Nien! Nien! I predict ve are in ze Amaz- WHAT THE HECK IS ZAT!?!??

The private pointed to a strange looking animal. F/N screamed as Y/N pointed his MG42 at the 'wolf'. The beowolf sensed fear in one of the humans but otherwise didn't sense any fear in the other three.

Y/N: Back! You demon!

Adalard: Ze pover of Christ ze Almighty compels you!

The beowolf tilted his head in confusion as the three men stood unafraid against it.

Y/N fired a short burst to scare the creature as he pulled out his bayonet, the beowolf jumped at him as Y/N dodged the attack and shoved his knife into the Grimm's side.

Y/N: Open fire!

Richter shot the beowolf using his duel MP40s as Adalard did the same thing using his STG-44.

Richter: Die!

The Grimm, riddled with bullets slumped down to the ground dead...

Y/N: Victory!

Adalard: Zis is vat happens ven you mess vith us!

F/N: Vhoa! Vat is happening to it?

The confused Nazis watched in bewilderment as the Beowolf's corpse evapourated and the smoke floated off. Y/N and Adalard knew something was wrong...

Adalard: Guys... I do not zink ve are on Earth anymore...