Part 4: Feelings

~Hee Yeon's POV~

I was searching for Song Young everywhere after science because I wanted to ask her something about the science homework. I tried the cafeteria, I tried the rooftop, I tried every floor in the school but then it struck me. The girl's bathroom. I ran straight to the bathroom and as I reached the door I walked in and heard loud pounding noises.

"Yo, Song Young-ah, you in there?" I asked worried. I waited for someone to reply but no one did. As I was about to walk out, a door swung open revealing Song Young on the floor all covered in blood and bruises. I froze not taking an eye off of Soon Young's body. I looked up to see Mina and her gang looking at me and my vision was going red burning with anger and hatred. My blood started to boil...

"What did you did to her?!" I yelled at Mina taking a step forward.

"Aww, look who it is, Song Young's little friend" Mina faked a cute voice staring at me with her head tilted.

"Go away little kid if you don't want this to happen to you" She threatened me and to be honest, I really got scared.

"GO!" Mina yelled at me and I had no choice but to run away as there were too many of them. Sorry Song Young, hang in there, I'm going to get help.

~Jungkook's POV~

I sat down with my band in the cafeteria. But while I was doing so, I just hate the fact that girls have to keep staring at us while we eat. Well, I guess that's what you get for being famous. I sat in between V and Jimin and they were complaining about how boring their English lesson was.

"Pardon?" I asked quickly snapping out of my thoughts causing the whole group to laugh.

"Jungkook!" I heard a voice call out from the other side of the cafeteria. I look up to see Hee Yeon running towards our table. She looked really scared.

"Woah, calm down. What's the matter?" I asked Hee Yeon who was on the verge of crying.

"Help, girl's bathroom, Song Young, Mina's... hitting her, she's going to die!" She yelled out of breath.

"Who's Song Young?" The boys asked all at once.

"Hyung, I'll explain later" I stood up and ran as fast as I could to the girl's bathroom.

As I was running, questions started to flood my mind. What is Mina doing to her? Why would Mina bully her? Why is Song Young being bullied? Why am I helping her? What's going on?!

I entered the girl's bathroom not even caring about what other girls think. I entered and heard laughter from the only closed cubicle.

"She's in there" Hee Yeon whispered making sure Mina and her friends didn't hear. I could tell by her shaky voice that she was also scared. I never knew Mina was this type of girl.

"Open the door!" I shouted angrily and everyone went silent.

"Don't make me break this door down!" I added as I was kicking the door harshly with my foot.

"OH MY GOD! Stop kicking already, we'll open it!" I heard Mina's voice from inside the cubicle and the door swung open revealing Song Young on the ground. My heart broke into pieces as I saw her on the ground. Her shirt was all ripped up and she had blood dripping from her head down to her cheeks.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!" I yelled making Mina and her friends flinch.

"You're a devil...you all are" I said eyeing the whole group before walking towards Song Young.

I took my blazer off to cover Song Young's body and slowly picked her up. My heart was aching seeing her unconscious.

"Song Young-ah" I shook her hoping she'll move but she still didn't move.