Part 5: Paper Hearts

~Jungkook's POV~

Song Young was acting really weak and she looked very tired. Why is she walking out here all alone? She seemed to be searching for something in her locker, but I couldn't figure out what it was. I started getting worried and was about to say something when all of a sudden she collapsed to the ground causing a loud thud to echo throughout the empty hallway.

"Song Young!" I ran as fast as I could to the girl lying unconscious on the ground. I froze, not knowing what to do seeing her like that. I quickly scanned around to see if anyone was in the hallway but there was no sign of life except for me and her. I started panicking and I didn't know what to do so I threw her bag over my shoulder and scooped her up gently. I stood up and ran as fast towards the exit. Song Young, why are you doing this to me? Don't scare me like this...

"What do you think you're doing with my sister?!" A voice shouted from the other side of the road. Was it directed at me? I looked up to see a tall guy wearing a business suit approaching me. He had a serious face and I froze not knowing what to say.

"Where are you taking my sister?" He asked with a stern voice.

"I-I, sh-she collapsed at her l-locker so I tried to f-find help" I replied stuttering here and there.

"Are you Song Young's friend?" He asked talking much calmer now.

"Y-yes" I stuttered again.

"Here, give her to me" he said reaching his arms out. Although I gave him his sister, I didn't want to let her go. I was scared to let her go.

"Where are you going to take her now?" I asked with worried eyes.

"Back home" he replied looking over his shoulder.

"Please look after her, she's gone through a lot" I pleaded. He nodded and walked to the car with Song Young in his arms. I stood there watching the small figure grow smaller as it drifted away. "I'm sorry, for everything" I mumbled under my breath as I headed to my car.

~Song Young's POV~

I woke up to the sound of pans and pots colliding to the ground. My head hurts and my body felt weak. I tried sitting up to see what happened in the kitchen but I couldn't fight the bruises on my body. It hurts like hell.

"Argh!" I yelled feeling the pain rush through.

"Song Young!" I heard footsteps getting louder as they approached my room.

"Song Young!" Yong Suk repeated running towards me and sat himself on the edge of the bed. "Where are you hurt?" He asked concerned and I pointed at my stomach.

"Oppa, I need water" I said hoarsely as my throat dried up.

"I'll get you water. Stay here and do not move!" He demanded and I gave him a tight smile.

He came back with a glass of water in his hand and handed it to me.

"Here"

"Thank you" I said but the words barely escaped my mouth. He smiled and gave my head a pat. He stood up and was about to exit when my stomach grumbled. He turned around and raised an eyebrow.

"Really?" I chuckled giving him the puppy eyes.

"You and your puppy eyes again. I got off of work because I was worried for you and now you're going to boss me around?" He argued making me flinch a bit.

"Just this once" He said changing his mood completely.

"Carbonara or Marinara?" He asked as he knew my love for spaghetti.