Part 17: Cold Night

~Jungkook's POV~

"Jungkook!" Song Young screamed out from behind me.

"W-what are y-you doing?" She stuttered and everyone came rushing into her room.

"S-Song Young-ah" I called out picking up the blade. It had spots of blood stained on it.

"Why are you doing this to yourself?" I asked her watching her eyes waver.

"Put that down!" She screamed again making the others flinch.

"Give me your arm" I demanded but she hid it behind her back.

"I don't want to" She shook her head.

I stood up from the bed and grabbed her wrist, pulling her sleeve up to see a deep scar.

"Why?" I whispered as I took everything in.

"Please don't do this to yourself" I whispered looking back at her pale face.

"Song Young-ah, are you okay?" I asked slowly letting go of her wrist. I grabbed hold of her hand and it was freezing cold.

"J-Jungkook" She whispered.

"What's going on, why are you freezing cold?" I asked in confusion as I didn't know what to do.

"I-I'm cold" She shivered as she started to weaken and in a blink of an eye she collapsed but I was fast enough to catch her in my arms.

"Song Young!" The whole group cried out.

"Hyung, please call Dr Nam!" I pleaded and Rapmon took his phone out of his pocket and dialed the number.

"Carry her onto the bed" Jin instructed and I slowly placed her onto her bed clearing the things surrounding her.

"Song Young-ah please don't scare me" I mumbled holding her hand close to my face.

.

.

.

"He's here" Jimin called out from the front door.

"Dr Nam, please come in" V said leading him into Song Young's room.

"What's happened here?" Dr Nam asked.

"She was very pale and her body was freezing cold, then she collapsed" I explained.

"Let me see" Dr Nam stepped up to the bed and we walked out to the living room.

After checking up on her, Dr Nam walked out with his equipments.

"How is she doctor?" I asked worriedly.

"She really is pale and her heartbeat is very irregular. I suspect anemia. She's lacking red blood cells. Has she lost blood lately, like any cuts?" He asked and we all looked at one another.

"Yes, she has" I nodded remembering the cut on her wrist and when she cut he finger sweeping up the glass.

"She needs more vitamin and iron. Make sure she eats a lot of meat okay?" Dr Nam reminded and we all nodded.

"Thank you so much doctor" I thanked him followed by a 90 degree bow.

"Here, make sure she takes the medicine regularly. One in the morning, one after lunch, one after dinner and one before she sleeps" He said handing over the medicine.

"Thank you and sorry for calling you out at a time like this" I apologised.

"It's fine, look after her well okay?" He patted my back and left.