Part 30: Nothing Like Us [Finale]

~Song Young's POV~

"Ommo" I stood back to the sight of the limo parked in front of my house.

"You hired a limo?" I asked surprised.

"Yeah, the others are waiting for us in there" He said walking to the door, opening it for me.

"Thank you" I thanked impressed as I entered into the limo holding onto Jungkook's hand.

As I entered, all eyes were on me and I felt somewhat uncomfortable.

"Stop staring" I said embarrassed taking my seat next to Jungkook.

"Woah Hee Yeon, your dress is so pretty" I complimented admiring her dress.

"Mine? Look at yours!" She argued eyeing my dress.

"Ani, yours is better" I argued back.

"Stop it you two, Hee Yeon's is obviously better looking" Suga said stoping the two of us and everyone stared at him, surprised at what he just said.

"Suga! I am so disappointed in you, I thought Jimin was the only who had no jams but no..." Rapmon teased receiving a nasty glare from Suga.

"What did you say? At least I have swag!" Suga argued causing the whole group to laugh.

After 5 minutes or so, the limo parked at the back of the venue and everyone hopped off getting ready for their first and final prom.

"Let's go" Sarah squealed dragging Jin to the main entrance.

"Woah the venue's big" Jhope complimented as he scanned the place carefully.

"Let's take a seat here!" V said pointing at the table at the very front of the room.

"Yah! I heard Oh Mina is moving to America next week" Jin whispered to the group, making sure no one outside hears.

"Thank god that b**ch is gone" Hee Yeon cursed.

The place was packed with students sitting around their tables, talking, hugging, you name it.

After the principle gave her speech, the members of BTS went backstage to get ready to perform their song.

"Please give a big round of applause to boy group, Bangtan Sonyeondan" The MC announced and the whole room was filled with claps and screams.

"Omg! It's Blood Sweat and Tears!" A random girl from the crowd screamed out and the girls around her started fangirling.

Jimin started the song off with his soothing voice, followed by Jungkook then Suga's rap. Throughout the whole song, Jungkook kept looking back at me, either giving me a wink or a smile. Jungkook, that dangerous person, always making my heart flutter with the smallest things he do.

"I would like to invite my girlfriend, Jang Song Young to the stage" Jungkook announced as they finished their song.

"What? Me?" I mouthed to him and he nodded. The crowd become quiet, anticipating me to walk up the stage. I stood up from my seat and slowly walked up the stairs.

"Here" A backstage crew said, giving me a microphone.

"You know the lyrics to the song 'Say You Won't Let Go' by James Arthur right?" Jungkook asked and I nodded, still confused as to what he's intending to do.

"Okay. How about a duet?" He suggested and I widened my eyes.

"I can't sing" I whispered to him.

"Yes you can" He argued and nodded to the backstage crew, informing them to start the music.

As the music started playing, I nervously held up my microphone to my mouth.