Part 16: He Knows

~Song Young's POV~

Did he just ask me out on a date? No, he just asked me if I'm free or not...Nothing to worry about.

But where is he going to take me? It's snowing on friday though...

"Song Young-ah" Hee Yeon said waving her hand back and forth in front of my face to get my attention.

"Eat your food, it's going to get cold" She scolded like an older sister would or like an older brother...

"Yes unnie" I sighed.

"Hey guys, Jungkook asked me if I was free on Friday. Is that-"

"A DATE!" Sarah cut me off.

"Oooh. Someone's got a date. You're going to ditch this unnie now?" Hee Yeon pouted.

"Noo, unnie comes first!" I said wrapping my arm around hers and we all laughed it off.

.

.

.

Ring ring ring. The school bell rang indicating us that it was home time.

"Yah! Are you free today?" Sam asked making her way towards me.

"No sorry, I have to visit my brother" I pouted and she did too.

"Why?" I asked back.

"I wanted to go shopping with you"

"Hmm, maybe tomorrow" I said trying to cheer her up.

"Okay!" She beamed returning back to her normal self.

.

.

.

I hopped out the bus and walked to the hospital doors. I walked through the hallway trying to find room 211. I slid the door open to see my brother lying unconscious on the hospital bed.

"Oppa, why aren't you waking up? I can't sleep knowing you're not by my side" I cried.

"But oppa, you need to meet the rest of BTS! They're amazing, funny and cute. I know I should have told you earlier but Jungkook confessed his feelings to me on my birthday instead of...Jimin"

I ended the conversation and walked out of the room only to see BTS standing there.

"Oh my god, you scared me" I said placing my hand on my heart.

"Oh Song Young!" Jhope said making his way towards me.

"Why are you guys here?" I asked.

"I told you, we're going to be visiting you every day after school" Rapmon butted in, smiling.

"Seriously, but don't you guys have assignments to do?" I asked like a mother looking after 7 boys.

"We'll do it at your house" V said giving me his rectangular smile.

"You guys are paying for the internet bill then" I confirmed and they all nodded.

"Wait, but we need to go shopping for food. For dinner" I added.

"Okay! Let's go" Jin said leading us out of the hospital.

.

.

.

We arrived at the supermarket and wandered around for a bit to figure out what we were going to eat.

"How about jjajangmyun (black bean noodles)?" Jin suggested.

"Okay!" I agreed and headed to the section where the noodles were situated.