Part 26: Won't Be Back

~Song Young's POV~

I woke up to the ray of sunlight shining brightly through the window panes. I slowly sat up to see that my pillow was all filled with tear stains, aish...Song Young, you should stop crying, you're going to meet your parents soon.

I walked to my desk and ripped a piece of paper from my book and took out a ballpoint pen.

"How should I start this letter?" I asked myself hitting the pen multiple times on my forehead.

After finishing off the letter, I layed it flat on my table for the boys to read.

I left my house quietly and walked out the door not knowing where my feet will take me...death?

~Jungkook's POV~

We arrived at Song Young's doorstep to see that the door was opened.

"Sh*t" I cursed barging into her house thinking something happened but everything was perfectly fine, it was quiet.

"Where is she?" V asked scanning the room.

"She's probably still tired from all the crying last night" Jin sighed taking a seat on the couch.

"I'll go check on her" I insisted walking to her room.

"Song Young-ah" I called out her name while knocking on her door multiple times but there was no response. I slowly twisted the door knob and her bed was perfectly made, I walked to her study desk and happened to see a folded paper that read 'Read me'. I slowly unfolded it and began reading.

Dear Jungkook and the rest of BTS,

I don't know how to start this letter but when you read this letter, I want you to know that I love you. You might be thinking where this Song Young has gone to but don't try to find me, you can't. The day you guys came into my life, I promised myself that I would love you all for the rest of my life and that I will never ever leave you but I guess I decided to break it...

You all were my best friends, my brothers and my everything. Being with you guys felt like it was a never ending happiness for me. Seeing you guys hurt and stressed just made me feel heartbroken, I felt ruined. You guys have all been there for me through my hard times and I appreciate it, I really do. To prevent you all from stressing, I decided to make a big decision but you don't need to know what that decision is. I will be gone and won't be returning so when I'm gone, please look after one another. Remember that I will always love you all no matter what.

Saranghaeyo ❤

Love, Jang Song Young xx

I finished reading with tears streaming down my eyes. I couldn't believe what was going on, where has she gone too? I took a few deep breaths in and out slowly taking everything in. I walked out her room with an aching heart as the tears wouldn't stop escaping my eyes.

"Jungkook! What's wrong?" Jimin asked making his way towards me as the group followed behind. I handed over the letter to Jimin and the group to read and after they finished, everyone was in tears.

"We have to go find her!" Rapmon yelled.

"Where?" I whispered.

"Call Hee Yeon, see if she's at her house" He suggested and I took out my phone and dialed Hee Yeon's number.

"Hello?" Hee Yeon said on the other line.

"Hee Yeon-ah, is Song Young at your house?" I asked sniffing in between my words.

"No, why? Are you crying?!" She asked obviously freaking out on the other line.

"She's gone" I simply said.