Part 22: Breaking

~Song Young's POV~

The drive back home was awkward and I could feel my cheeks still burning up. I mean, I'll get used to it...right? I looked up to Jungkook fiddling with his fingers while holding the steering wheel.

"Jungkook, you might crash into something" I warned him but he didn't seem to pay attention to what I just said.

"Jungkook, is everything okay?" I asked.

"NO! I mean, yeah everything's fine. I'm fine. Are you fine?" He asked like a crazy maniac.

"Yeah, I'm fine. But you don't look fine" I affirmed looking at his rosy red cheeks.

"I'm fine, don't worry about me" He assured and kept on driving.

"We're here" Jungkook sang.

"See you tomorrow" I greeted waving him goodbye but before I even exited the car, he stopped me.

"Wait!" He said and took his seatbelt off.

"What's he doing?"I asked in my mind then I came to a realisation as to what he was intending todo.

"There you go" He said opening to the door for me. What a gentleman.

"Thank you sir" I said bowing to him remembering the first he opened the car door for me.

"Yah! You don't have to be-"

"Polite? Yeah I know" I cut him off leaving him dumbfounded.

"How'd you know I was about to say that?" He asked furrowing his eyebrows.

"I'm scary aren't I?" I asked trying to spook him out.

"No" He answered with a poker face.

"Aish, I was trying to make you laugh" I chuckled.

"Ah, what time are you guys coming over tomorrow?" I asked.

"Hmm 10 in the morning" He replied and I nodded.

"Okay, see you tomorrow then" I greeted and he smiled walking back to the driver's seat.

As soon as he left, I walked back into my house but before I could unlock the door, I felt an arm wrapped around my shoulder.

"Jungkook, I though-" I cut my sentence off as soon as I saw who it was. Jang Ji Tae.

"J-Ji Tae, what are y-you doing here?" I stuttered.

"It's my house after all" He smirked taking the key out of my hands.

"Yah! Give it back! You don't belong here!" I yelled trying to reach the keys as he held it over his head.

"Oh, that was a bit harsh, don't you think boys?"

"Boys?" I asked and a group of 4 men surrounded me.

"W-who are you?" I asked scared.

"We're his people duh" The tall muscular one said and the rest started laughing.

"Bring her inside" Ji Tae ordered and the whole group picked me up with ease.

"On the couch" He ordered and they threw me harshly down on the couch.

"Now if you stay quiet and listen to your oppa, things will go a lot easier" He warned.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"How many times have you asked me that. It's simple. I want you" He answered and the tears started to form in my eyes.

"Aww don't cry baby girl" He snarled stroking my hair with his rough hands.