Chapter 4 :)

CHAPTER 4

I have no idea where I am. The last thing I remember was laying on the ground and being kicked by two girls. I can hear beeping noises so I guess I must be at the hospital. I don’t know how long I’ve been here for, but it must be awhile because when I woke up no one was here. I called for the nurse. A few minutes later the Doctor and a nurse walked in.  

“Hi Miss Brooks I’m Dr Simble and this is your nurse, nurse Mable. So you have been in hospital for 4 hours as you were rushed in by your brothers. You have a few injuries such as a bruised jaw, a cut head and just a few bruises here and there. You can go home in a few days” the doctor told me. Today was only Wednesday, I need to be outta here by Saturday because it’s my birthday on Sunday.

“Do you know the exact day I can go home?” I asked.

“You should be fine to go home on either Friday or Saturday” the doctor replied. Well thank god for that. “Would you like to see your family?” the doctor asked me. I laid there thinking whether I wanted to see them or not. I just said yes because what else was I gonna do. The doctor sent the boys in, I was attacked by hugs.

“Bella are you okay? What happened!?” Beau asked me with a worried look.

“Well I was walking home from the park and I was bashed by 2 girls” I thought I should just tell them the truth because Jai saw it happen. I got a text from Mum.

 Mum: My baby Bella are you alright!!??? x

 Isabella: Yea I’m fine just a few bumps and bruises. I’ll live xx

 Mum: I'm on my way baby x

 Isabella: Okay, I'll see you soon xx

About half an hour later mum finally got there. 

"My baby" she said and hugged my fagile body. 

"I'm alright mum. Promise" I say

"Excuse me, but visiting hours are almost over" the nurse came in. I pouted.

"Alright boys, we should get going. Say goodbye to Bella" they all came over and hugged me and said goodbye. Mum repeated their actions. I didn’t really want to be left alone at the hospital, but I knew I had to be.

I said goodbye to the boys and tried to go back to sleep. It was really hard considering I was in a hospital bed not my own comfy bed. I watched some tv for a few hours and had some dinner. It got to 10:00 and the nurse said that I had to get some rest. I tried to go back to sleep, but I was really struggling. I decided to make a tweet.

 @BellaBrooks1: In hospital all alone :( I can’t sleep at all. Someone please keep me entertained.. I’m lonely </3

 I got thousands of replies asking why I was in hospital and if I was okay. I replied to some and others I just retweeted or left. No one was really entertaining me.  I got a reply from Luke.

 @luke_brooks: Feel free to text me bby sis <3

 I straight away went on my imessages and texted Luke.

 Isabella: Hey Luke, I’m so bored I swear :(

 Luke: Awe Bella Boo :( I wish I was there with you

 Isabella: You could be if you wanted :) I need some company x

 Luke: But visiting hours are over :’(

 Isabella: Don’t worry I got a plan :) If the phone rings, answer it!

 I had a plan to get Luke here with me. I was sick of being alone and I really needed some company. I rang the bell for the nurse. Nurse Mable walked in and asked what was wrong. I told her I couldn’t sleep and that I needed company. She said that I had to try and fall asleep, but I wasn’t taking no for an answer! I asked her if I could please have a family member here to keep me company and help me. She took a while to think about it. I told her I was really missing my brothers and wanted one of them here with me because I was scared. She finally gave in and went and gave home a call.

“Your brother Luke is on his way” She told me and walked off. I smiled and was happy.

 It took ages for Luke to arrive.

“Hey my little one” he said to me with a big smile.

“Hey! thanks for coming to keep me company, what took you so long?” I asked.

“Well, on the way out Beau’s like, Oh where you going? and I told him I was coming to see you and then he wanted to come but I said that only I could go and I had to explain it too him and stuff” he told me

“Beau could have come if he wanted” Luke looked at me as if to say no I only i could. I asked him what was wrong. He said he wanted to talk to me and know the truth behind it all. Maybe I should tell him. I mean it could get worse and worse and I may need help.

Tell him he’s your brother and he doesn’t want you getting hurt.

Don’t tell him! He doesn’t need to know. It will make things worse!

It felt like I had the angel and devil sitting on either side of me. I decided for once I would listen to the angel. It was a hard choice though.

“So, what’s going on? Tell me the truth” He said to me.

“If I tell you everything it has to stay between us okay? You can’t tell Jai, Beau, Mum or anyone” he nodded. Here goes nothing.

“Well for a while now Veronica has been bullying me like physically and verbally.  Everything that has happened to me has been because of her. I haven’t really taken any of it to heart, but when she like pushes me over it hurts. It’s not that bad, I will live but she’s just bullying me” luke went silent for about a minute. I knew he was fuming and was ready to kill Veronica.

“Luke, you can’t say anything to Veronica! It will ruin everything!” I yelled at him.

“NO THAT BITCH IS GONNA DIE! I USE TO THINK SHE WAS REALLY NICE, BUT SHE’S DONE THIS TO MY LITTLE SISTER! SHE’S DEAD!” he shot at me. Oh shit. Look what I’ve done.

“Luke please, leave it. If it gets any worse then you can say something, but not right now please!!” He nodded okay. It went silent for a bit and then I started shivering. Luke saw me shivering and gave me his Penola jumper.

“I bought this just incase you got cold” he said as he passed me the jumper. I smiled. He sat on my bed and I cuddled up to him. It kinda felt good to have someone to tell this stuff to. I don’t know how much more I can tell him though. I might have to just leave it at that..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 4 done :) I don't know if anyones reading this but anyway. Sorry if the story's a bit boring or dragging on. Anyways yea :) xx

*Edited*