Chapter 5 :) (Continued)

LUKE'S POV.

It was 2am and I was asleep when I got a text. I grabbed my phone and looked at who it was from.

Bella is my fav <3: Hug? Please?

I knew something was up when she asked me to come to her. I straight away got up, quietly trying not to wake Jai up, and I walked to her room. I opened her door and walked in, shutting it behind me. I walked over to her bed and got in with her. I hugged her tight and could tell she was crying. I just held her for a few minutes before finally asking her what was wrong.

"Tell me what's going on" I said. She put her head into my chest and kept crying.

"Bella, you need to tell me. I hate seeing you upset. What's up?" I said to her. She finally put her head up.

"Well, you know I told you about Veronica?" I nodded,

"She's still bullying me. I know that sounds babyish but she is. Before I was checking like all my social media and stuff and I saw comment on the photo of us at the beach" she told me before handing me her phone. I looked at the comment. Bella started crying again. I was in shock. I held Bella tightly while she cried. I let go of her and got up.

"Where are you going? Please don't leave, I want you to stay in here tonight" she whispered to me.

"I'll be back baby I'm going to get my phone" I whispered back and went to my room and got my phone.

After taking a while to find my phone, I walked back to Bella's room and got back into bed with her. I told her to try and go to sleep. I held her while she tried to fall asleep. Once she had fallen asleep I grabbed her phone and looked through her messages. I saw one from Unknown. I read through all the messages from unknown.

(Message 1) Unknown: I see you didn't come to school today. You're just scared. I swear watch out when you come to school. Actually just go die now so I don't have to do it for you!

Unknown: If I were you I wouldn't listen to the boys fans! They just want to be on your good side. I would know, I've done it before. Watch out Brooks. You know deep down you are overweight!

Isabella: Look, Veronica, I know this is you. You are a bitch and you don't know anything. At least I have a fanbase because of the boys all you have are a bunch of haters.

Unknown: Whatever slut. At least I'm not fat and ugly like you! Btw if you tell the boys any of this, I will make your life a living hell!

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. When Bella said she was being bullied I didn't know it was this bad. I couldn't just leave it. So I got my phone, walked outside and decided to give Veronica a call.

After 5 rings she finally answered

Veronica: Hello?

Luke: Hey Veronica, it's Luke

Veronica: Oh Hey Lukey boy! And to what do I owe this call to at 2:30 in the morning?

Luke: I would just like to tell you to back off! Leave my sister alone! I've seen your threats to her and your hate messages. I know everything you have done to her. I know for a fact you used her to get to us! If anyone should be watching out, it's you! She has a whole fanbase and you have no one. Don't you ever touch her or talk to her again! In fact don't ever come near me or my family again!

"What the hell was that about?" Jai questioned as I slammed the phone on the table.

"Nothing" i mumble, walking past him and up to Bella's room.

I got into her bed and held my baby sister tight in my arms. How could one person be so cruel?

"Everything will be okay Bella" I whisper to her sleeping body. I hope I'm right.

-------------

Lol this is a really really short chapter. I didn't even realise how short it was until I edited it. I don't even know if anyone is actually reading this, but anyways. yeah cool.

Bye.

*edited*