Chapter 20 :)

I ran to bathroom and threw up. What I saw in that box scared the hell out of me. I flushed the toilet and then heard the front door open. I thought it would be the twins but when I walked downstairs it was someone I definitely did not expect to see. In front of me I saw an upset Beau just standing there. When I saw him I ran up to him and hugged him. Of course being the emotional person I am, I started crying. I could tell he was too. We just stayed in a hug until he finally broke apart and pulled me over to the couch. “Bella, I want to tell you how sorry I am. You are my little sister and you did one stupid thing. You really don’t need me acting like this. When I got a call from Luke saying that you were self harming and saw that tweet Veronica posted, I knew you needed me home” he said. “It’s okay Beau. I mean yeah you were a bit of a fuckwit towards me, but I can get over it” I smiled. He smiled back. “Show me your wrists” he demanded. He brought out my wrist from under my jumper sleeve to reveal my scarred wrists. When he saw them he looked worried and looked like he was fighting back the tears. “What did mum say?” he finally asked. “She doesn’t know…” I told him. “What do you mean she doesn’t know? Where is she?” he questioned. “She left to go to I assume Nonna’s after you told her about the party” I explained to him.so you were left on your own?” he asked. “yeah, until Luke and Jai came home” I said. He looked a little less worried. The twins walked through the door. “Hey Bro!” they both said in unison. “Hey I’ll be back, just gotta grab my jumper I left in Bella’s room” Jai said as he started walking upstairs. Shit. I remembered the box was still in my bed. I ran after Jai. “Jai, I can get it” I said as I rushed past him and into my room. I grabbed his jumper and threw it out my door, “Here” I said and then shut my door. I ran back to my bed, put the lid on the box and shoved it under my bed.

I walked back downstairs and sat with the boys. “Hey, can we talk now?” Jai asked. “Oh look at the time. I just remembered I’m meeting Ben at the park in 10 minutes. Better go” I lied and walked out the door. I didn’t want to talk, I know I said I would, but I really didn’t want to. I got to the park and climbed up the tree. I got out my phone and decided to call Jess. She was leaving in less then a week and we had to spend the rest of the week together. I forgot to mention, her new school is further away and her parents thought it was easier to move all together. So now she’s actually moving away :(.

{Call Between Jess and Bella}

Jess: Hey bebz what’s up?

Bella: Do you realise you are moving away in a week, leaving me here and we have hardly spent any time together?

Jess: Yes I do realise that, but we’ve been at school. How bout we spend the weekend together and I come over every afternoon after school? It’s the last week before holidays and before I move so we are going spend the week together.

Bella: Yeh sounds good.

Jess: Well I gtg cause my um mum um needs help with something. I’ll come over tomorrow morning at 10. Love you

Bella: okay, love you.

Okay, there’s something going on. She never hesitates when talking to me. I feel like she’s hiding something from me. I got down from the tree after a while and decided to walk home. I walked through the front door and went straight to my room. On my way, I walked past the twins room and heard Jai talking to someone on skype. it sounded like a girl. I stayed and listened to their conversation. After about 5 minutes of listening I heard them talking about me.

{Skype Convo}

-------------------

Jai: When are we gonna tell Bella?

Girl: We can’t tell her, she’s my best friend and she’s your little sister. We’re going behind her back and if she found out she would kill both of us.