Chapter 23 :)

{JAI’S POV.}

When I got home with Beau I walked up into Bella’s room. I couldn’t stop thinking that this was my fault. I should have just let her go to her locker. I shouldn’t have gone behind her back. When I got up to her room, I saw pills, blood and a blade on the floor and a box on her bed. I went to look at the box first because I was curious as to what was in it. I opened the lid. Inside I saw a gun and a knife. This was from Veronica. I felt a tear drop. I walked down stairs with fury inside of me and went straight out the front door, walking all the way to Veronica’s house.

I slammed my fist on the door waiting for her to answer. After about 2 minutes of hitting the door she finally opened it. I pulled her outside and pinned her up against the wall. “YOU BITCH! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT! HOW DARE YOU SEND MY LITTLE SISTER A PACKAGE WITH A GUN, A KNIFE AND PILLS INSIDE OF IT! YOU ARE SERIOUSLY FUCKED UP IN THE HEAD!” I yelled in her face probably making her deaf, it was that loud. “It was just a little joke. It’s not as if she would ever actually use any of them.” she replied calmly. “YEAH? WELL SHE ALMOST COMMIT SUICIDE TODAY, BECAUSE OF YOU! YOU HAVE BEEN BULLYING HER FOR AGES AND IT HAS LEAD TO THIS. YOU MADE HER CUT, STARVE HERSELF AND TRY TO COMMIT SUICIDE! YOU ARE JUST ANOTHER HATER THAT IS JEALOUS OF HER! GROW UP VERONICA AND STOP THINKING THE WHOLE WORLD IS REVOLVED AROUND YOU, IT’S NOT! GO TO A MENTAL INSTITUTION, BECAUSE YOU ARE FUCKED IN THE HEAD. THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOU!” I yelled even louder than before. I let go of her neck, which had a red mark from where I was holding her, and stormed off, leaving her with the look of guilt. She has every right to feel guilty. This was all because of her.

{ISABELLA’S POV.}

I woke up the next morning with Luke next to me. It actually took me ages to fall asleep. I could not stop thinking about what I tried to do yesterday. I started to cry quietly. I felt Luke move next to me so I quickly wiped my tears away and shut my eyes pretending to be asleep. “Mmmhm” I heard Luke groan. I rolled over to face him. “Morning my beautiful sister” he said with a tired tone. I smiled, “morning” I replied back. We both sat up and looked at the clock on the wall. 10:30, already. I grabbed my phone and saw a message.

*1 new message: Beau*

To: Bella

From:Beau

Hey bby, coming to get you at 11:00. I’ve go clothes with me for you to get changed. Be there soon x

I put my phone on the table and told Luke. I laid in bed whilst Luke sat next to me. I stared at the food the nurse had bought in. “You gonna eat that?” Luke asked. I shook my head, “No, hospital food is crap. Makes me feel sick”. Luke nodded and went onto his phone. I did the same, checking my twitter. I had heaps of tweets asking if I was okay and why I did it. I was kinda annoyed that everyone kept asking why.

@BellaBrooks1: Guys, I’m okay. Now can you please stay out of my personal life? Is that to hard to ask?

Luke clearly saw my tweet and he looked up at me. “Bella, they’re just looking out for you” he said, “Yeah well, a lot of this was because of your fans. They started hating on me and making me feel worthless. Sometimes I just wish I could have my privacy and not have people asking me about you guys and stuff” I half yelled. I mean I love the boys fans, its just sometime I want privacy.

At 11:00 Beau and Jai arrived and I went and got changed into the clothes Beau had bought which were my patterned tights, a white tank top and my baby blue sandals (surprisingly, Beau has some taste). I got discharged from the hospital and then I headed home with the boys. Just as we were about to turn the corner to our street I yelled, “Can we go to Macca’s????? PLEASE!!!”. Beau turned around and looked at me, “Are you serious?” he said, “Yep” I nodded and giggled. He gave in and turned the car around and headed for Macca’s. When I walked in, I saw someone I didn’t want to see. Luke obviously saw her too. “Bella, are you sure you want to be here while she’s here?” he asked. “Yea, I’m not letting her bother me anymore. I couldn’t care less what she thought”. We walked over to a small booth and sat down. I had my eyes on Veronica the whole time, watching her every move. “Oi cunts, what'd you want?” Beau asked. “Usual, 10 nuggets and chips” I said, he nodded. I was still watching Veronica. She saw me and whispered something to her friend making her laugh and then walked out the door. “Bella? Bella? BELLA?” “Huh, what?” I looked around confused. “I said did you want to go for a walk while Beau goes and gets food?” Jai asked. “Oh, um, Yeh I guess so” I shrugged my shoulders and got up, walking out of Maccas and outside.  “Bella, can I tell you something?” Jai asked. I nodded, signalling for him to continue. “I can’t help but think all of this is my fault, I mean you almost committed sui-” I cut him off, “Jai, stop. This is not your fault. I just got to breaking point. I promise none of this is your fault, if it was I wouldn’t be talking to you at the moment. I love you too much for it to be your fault” I explained and smiled. It wasn’t his fault. “I love you too little sis” he said and embraced me into a hug.