Chapter 21 :)

I got home and instead of walking through the front door, I climbed through my window. Beau was home, but I didn’t want him to see me. Thank god I closed my bedroom door this morning. Smart move Bella. I knew Luke would probably be coming after me, so I had to make this quick. I grabbed a piece of paper from my stationery box Nonna had gotten me for christmas and started to write. This was going to be my final bit of communication to everyone. I know you’re probably thinking why commit suicide? Isn’t the a bit extreame? In some cases yes, but my life isn’t worth it. I get hate from people at school and the boy’s fans. My brother and best friend stab me in the back. Mum leaves me. Beau says he cares, but the way he’s acted over the past few weeks isn’t very convincing. The only people I really have are Ben and Luke, but they would be able to get over me soon enough. Ben would move on to someone who is better for him and Luke would be able to get over it easy.

 After I had finished writing my letter I got the box from under my bed and opened it. Inside there lay three examples of how to do this. Each piece of equipment, Veronica had kindly written a letter saying what it was for. I picked up the first letter attached to the first piece of equipment

 The pills: Drug overdose is easy and simple. Enjoy!

 I then opened the second letter attached to the second piece of equipment.

The knife: An easy cut and it’s all over

 The last piece of equipment scared the shit out of me. How she got this, I will never know. I opened the letter.

The gun: One shoot. Bye bye

 I grabbed the video camera Luke had left in my room from when he was editing in here and set it up on my desk. I ran to my door and locked it, just incase. I walked to my bed and stared into the box. I didn’t really want to use the gun, a bit extreme and it scared me. It was down to the knife and pills. I decided to go with simple and easy (the pills). I sat at my desk with the pills in front of me. I had a razor there aswell so I could cut my wrists one last time. I felt a tear roll down my cheek as I started to cut. One cut, two cut, three cut, four. I kept going until both wrists were filled with blood. It started to drip onto the carpet, making me cry even more.

I stood up, letting the blood fall, and walked around my room, remembering. I looked at all my photos. The one of me and Luke on the trampoline when I was 8, him 11. The one of me and Jai chasing each other around the backyard. Me and Beau hugging on my 10th brithday. The last photo I saw killed me. All of us kids sitting on the lounge laughing and having a good time. I remeber we laughing because Beau was teching Luke how to drive and he smashed into a fence. I smile for a few seconds at the memory, but then it fades as I know we won't ever be like that again. I go back to my desk with the pills in front of me and turn on the camera. I take off the lid, putting two pills in my hand and put them in my mouth.

"I love you all" I say through sobs. I take another two pills.

"I'm sorry for all the pain I've caused you" there's another two pills

"I know I'm not needed by you anymore" two more

"I'm dancing with the angels" 

 {LUKE’S POV.}

I woke up this morning feeling really pissed with Jai. He has made my little sister miserable. I walked with him to school while Bella hitched a ride from Beau. I made no eye contact with him whatsoever. When we got to school I left Jai with Jessica and watched them have a make out sesh right in front of Bella’s locker. Isabella got to school and saw it. She walked up to them and they started having an argument.

I turned away for a second and then turned back to find Jai on the floor and Bella going at it with Jesss. This will not end well. I ran over to Bella and pulled her off Jessica who was now on the floor. Jess got up and was ready to hit Bella, who was in my grip, but James ran over and held Jessica back. Isabella soon ripped out of my grip and walked out of the gates.

“Wtf is wrong with you!” I yelled at Jai. “

What? I was just spending some time with my girl friend and the Bella comes along and gets all agro” he said calmly.

“Bro, she has every right to be agro! You are her brother and Jessica is her best friend! You both went behind her back. What, you don’t expect her to be angry?” I said.

“She didn’t have to make this physical” he replied.

“Yeah, well you made it physical Jai. This was all you. You should have just backed off and let her go to her locker without making such a big fuss about this. The only reason why you did that in the first place was to get her back for saying she hates you! You are selfish and you know it” I said and stormed off out the school gates to track down Bella.

 The first place I thought of going was the park. I didn’t waste any time. I ran to the park and checked everywhere for her, but she was no where to be found. I decided to check home. That was probably the dumbest place to look, because Beau was home, but it was worth a shot. I walked home and knocked on the front door since I forgot my keys. Beau happily opened the door.

“Shouldn’t you be at school?” he asked. I ignored him and brushed straight past him and walked upstairs to Bella’s room.

“Bella, are you in there?” I asked, knocking on the door. I knew she was because I could hear crying and the one song she had been listening to on repeat for the past week “Fix you” by coldplay. “Bella open up!” I yelled, knocking harder. 

She didn't answer. I tried opening the door, but it was locked. I didn't hesitate, I ran to my bedroom and found a paper clip and unlocked the door. 

 "ISABELLA!" I cried. I ran over to her body, laying on the ground, her short of breath. 

"I l-love you L-luke" she stutters. I feel my body shaking and I see her cuts on her arms.

"BEAU, CALL AN AMBULANCE!!" I scream, "Come on bella, stay with me baby girl" 

 {BEAU’S POV.}

I was in my room when all of a sudden I heard the doorbell ring. I walked downstairs and found look at the door. “Shouldn’t you be at school?” I asked him, but he ignored me and brushed straight past me and walking upstairs. I don't think much of it until I hear him scream, "ISABELLA!". I run upstairs and to her room. I see him holding her in his arms. 

"BEAU CALL AN AMBULANCE!!" he shouts. I take my phone out, shaken up and dial 000. 

{000 Call}

Service lady: 000 what is your emergancy?

Beau: My sister attempted to commit suicide

Service lady: What is your address?

Beau: 23 Smith Street.  Please, hurry 

Service lady: The ambulance are on there way sweetie. Stay calm

I throw my phone on the ground and run over to Luke. I hear the sirens coming in the distance

"Luke, you stay here and I'll go get the paramedics. Whatever you do, keep her wake!" I get up and run back downstairs and outside. "Upstairs!" I yell and they follow me with a stretcher. 

I watch as they carefully take Isabella from Lukes arms and lift her onto the stretcher, taking her back down stairs. Me and Luke follow after them. 

"Only one can come in the ambulance" the paramedic says. 

"Go Luke" I say. He nods and goes into the ambulance. I grab my keys from inside, lock the house door and get in my car. I nervously follow the flashing red and blue lights to the hospital. This can't be happening. 

--------------------------------------------

Will it be too late?