Chapter 5 :)

Friday

It got to Friday and the doctor said I could go home. Luke and Jai took turns staying with me. Luke stayed with me on Wednesday night and thursday and then Jai stayed with me on thursday night and today. Beau was coming later with Luke to sign me out and take us home. Mum had gone to Sydney yesterday and wouldn’t be back until Tuesday which meant she was missing my 15th birthday :(. I was a little bit sad but she said she would make it up to me when she got back.

When we got home I went straight upstairs and laid on my bed. It was like heaven! A few minutes later I got a text from Jess.

 JeSs Is ThE bEsT <3: Hey bby girl! Heard you just got out of hospital! Sleepover? x

 I immediately replied.

 Isabella: OMG yes please! That is just what I need! x

 JeSs Is ThE bEsT <3: Okies! I’ll be at your place in 20! See ya soon x

 I put my phone down on my bed side table and ran downstairs to tell the boys.

“Hey boys, Jess is coming over for a sleepover. Don’t mind? Okay thanks!” I said and started walking off when the boys called me.

“Bella, it’s okay if she comes, but are you up to it? I mean you just got out of hospital.” Beau said to me.

“I’ll be fine” he gave me the okay look. I walked back upstairs and waited for Jess to come. Someone knocked on my door.

“Come in” I yelled. It was Jai.

“Hey Bells the boys and I are just going out. We’ll be back later okay?” jai said to me.

“Where are you going? Is it something to do with me?” I asked cheekily.

“Maybe, maybe not!” Jai replied and walked off. I knew what they were doing. They were going birthday shopping! Yay me!

 ~Jai's Pov.~

I went upstairs and told Bella we were going out for a bit. We had to go birthday shopping because it was her birthday on Sunday and today was friday. We couldn’t do it tomorrow because we were busy planning her party for sunday night. It was a surprise and she didn’t know about it. We went to Melbourne central and all us boys split up. I went to the shop that we got our snapbacks and pennies from, Luke went to the apple store and Beau went somewhere else and took forever. I bought her 3 snapbacks which I thought she would like and a new aqua coloured penny with purple wheels, Luke bought her a white iPhone 5 and Beau bought her a necklace with a picture of him and her in it. He said he had another surprise for her, but he wouldn’t tell us.

 ~Bella's Pov.~

Jess arrived about 5 minutes after the boys left. We ran upstairs to my bedroom. My bedroom was looking pretty bad at the moment. I really hated my room. It had pink walls, old furniture, a single bed, and it was pretty girly. I just didn’t like it at all

We watched a few movies on my laptop and then the boys came home. I knew I couldn’t go downstairs because they had presents. I think.

 It was 7:00 and me and Jessica started to get hungry.

“BEAU!!!” I screamed from my room. He came running upstairs and into my bedroom.

“WHAT? WHAT”S WRONG!!” He screamed thinking something had happened.

“Oh nothing I was just wondering if we could order pizzas” I said with a cheeky smile. He nodded okay and sat that next time not to scare him like that and just walk downstairs and ask. I laughed and said okay.