Chapter 28 ❀

I sat on the park bench, waiting for Ben. Today is the day I’m going to break the news to him… I’ve been thinking about it all yesterday and all last  night how I was going to break it to him. I even asked the boys for help. Jai was the only one who helped me. I cried all of last night, just at the thought of breaking Ben’s heart. Two days ago I lost my best friend and now I’m going to lose my boyfriend. Life is hard and cruel.

*1 day earlier*

I woke up to the sound of my brothers playing Fifa. I looked at the time and it was 2pm. I may have overslept a little bit… Whoops..

Yesterday I said goodbye to my best friend and all I did after leaving the airport was come home and cry and watch all our videos we had made together. I locked myself in my room and didn’t come out for the rest of the day. I didn’t even come out for dinner, I was too busy being sad about my sister moving away and having to tell my boyfriend about me moving away. Once I finally stopped crying I started to play.. I got off my lazy ass and walked over to my piano and played. I hadn’t played in ages. It felt good. I looked at the clock and saw it was 9:08pm. I went and sat on my bed and grabbed The Fault In Our Stars off my bedside table and started to read. I eventually fell asleep, after a long sad day. I know I’m making it out as if someone had died, but one of my only true friends moved away, I’m bound to be sad.

After fully waking up, I got changed into my track pants and purple jumper. It wasn’t cold, but it was that kind of day where you just wanted to be comfortable. I walked downstairs and into the kitchen. I grabbed a peach and started to eat it.

“Oooo Look who’s up!!” Beau yelled, walking into the kitchen

“Any louder!? I just woke up bro!” I slightly mumbled.

I followed Beau into the lounge room and sat down.

“So, when are you gonna break the news to Ben?” he asked, breaking the silence

“I don’t know. I don’t know how to do it Beau. It’s going to be so hard..” I replied.

“I know baby girl, I know, but you need to tell him soon. You can’t leave it till the last minute cause it will make things harder for him” he stated. Beau was right, I needed to tell him soon, otherwise it could make things worse and even harder than they have to be.

I got up and walked to my room, finding my phone. I scrolled through my contacts until I found Bens. I clicked ‘ring’ and waited for him to answer.

Ben: Hello beautiful

Isabella: Hehe hello

Ben: What can I do for you my princess?

Isabella: Um, are you busy at the moment

Ben: Well, I have work in 10 minutes

Isabella: Oh, when does your shift end?

Ben: It ends at 10 tonight, why what’s up?

Isabella: Oh um, I just needed to talk to you about something.. Do you think you could meet me at the park tomorrow at around 10ish??

Ben: Of course, is everything okay?

Isabella: Yeah, just gotta tell you something, that’s all

Ben: Okay, well I have to go beautiful, I’ll see you tomorrow, text me if you need me or anything changes

Isabella: I will