Chapter 26 ﭢ

Bella Pov.

“BEAU!!!! WE WANT PIZZA!!!!” I yelled from my room. It was 7pm and we still hadn’t been fed. “BEAU!!!!!” I yelled again and had no response. I got up and walked down the hall to his room,  “Beau, are you deaf or something!?” I said, standing his doorway. He was concentrated on the computer, probs talking to some chick or something. I grabbed a pillow and hit him on the head.

“Hey!” he said annoyed.

“Did you not hear me!? We are Hungry, we want Pizza” I said in his face. He shrugged his shoulders, “Well you have a phone, you can order it” he said bluntly. Well okay then.

“Now if you don’t mind me, I have some important things to take care of so go away and leave me alone. Buy your own pizza. You’ve made it quite clear that you are not a baby anymore, so prove it and order the pizza yourself” he walked out of the room and to the twins room, Shutting the door behind him. Wow, must be his time of the month..

I rolled my eyes and starting walking to my room which is next door to the twins room. I heard someone say my name, so i decided to listen in on the conversation..

“I don’t know but, We have to tell her sooner or later..” I heard one of them say, I think Jai

“Yeah, but she already has to deal with Jess leaving and now us” I think Luke said that.

Oh my gosh. WHAT! MY BROTHERS ARE LEAVING ME TOO!? Ugh I am mad. I can’t look at them right now. I walked back to my room where Jess was sitting, hungry as me.

“Hey, lets just go out. I mean it’s our last sleepover together lets make the most of it” I smiled and she gave me the ‘okay’ nod.

“Wait Bella, I don’t have any ‘nice’ clothes..” Jess said.

“Don’t worry you can just borrow some of mine” I said and she smiled.

We walked to my wardrobe and started looking what we could wear. After a few minutes we both finally found something. I wore a patterned crop top with a black skirt and my white converse and Jess wore a black crop top with a purple skirt and my black high tops. (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=114367148). I grabbed a bag along with some money and my phone and then walked out of my room with Jess close behind.

I walked to the twins room and knocked, “Going out for a bit with Jess, see you guys later” I started walking off when Luke interrupted me.

“Are you sure you should be going out on your own??” he questioned me. He’s kinda starting to get a bit over protecting. I usually go out with Jess and he’s never really had a problem with it.

“Well three things. One, I always go out with Jess. Two, I’m 15, I can go out at night. And three, Beau said that I have to prove I’m not a baby so here you are” I smiled and turned around, heading straight for the door.

We walked to the train station and waited for the train to go to Melbourne Central. The train came and we hopped on.

“Jess, I think my brothers are leaving..” I said, breaking the silence.

“What!! What do you mean!?” she practically screamed. She covered her mouth after realising how loud she was

“Well, when I walked to Beau’s room he was looking at the computer just concentrating and was acting really blunt towards me and then when i was walking back to my room I heard him talking to the twins and I heard Jai, i think, say, “we need to tell her sooner or later” and then I heard Luke say “ Yeah but she already has to deal with Jess leaving and now us.” So I think they’re leaving” I explained to her with a few tears in my eyes. I don’t know why I was crying. I mean,  could be wrong and I don’t even know the full conversation. I guess just the thought of them leaving makes me feel sad and a bit lonely..