Chapter 27 ❀

*Sunday*

{Bella’s Pov.}

So todays the day my best friend is leaving me. She’s leaving me to go to Sydney and follow her dreams. I’m happy for her, but at the same time, I’m really sad. I woke up 6am and got ready to go the the airport since Jess’s plane leaves at 9. I walked to the bathroom and had a quick shower. The warm droplets on my body let me think about all the fun times I’ve had with Jess. I’ve known her since I was 8 and we’ve been more like sisters rather than best friends. I tell her everything and it’s definitely gonna be strange not having anyone to talk to when I need them most.

I got out of the warm shower and walked back to my room. I looked through my wardrobe for what I could wear. I decided to wear my gray jumper, black skinny jeans, purple vans and my black beanie ( http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=115041057 ). I walked down stairs into the kitchen. Beau and Jai were there eating since Beau had offered to take me and Jai to the airport (If you don’t remember Jai has been dating Jess for a few weeks, but they have never been official because there was no point since Jess was leaving anyway).

“Morning Bro’S” I said, emphasising the S.

“Morning Bells, you coping okay?” Beau asked, I nodded. It was kinda a lie. I mean I was coping, but I knew as soon as I got to the airport I would be in tears.

I walked over to the kitchen bench and put some bread in the toaster. Moments later my toast popped and I took it out. I grabbed the butter and vegemite from the fridge and spread it all over my toast. I went and joined the boys at the table.

“You better hurry up and eat that, we’re leaving in half an hour” Jai said as he walked over to the sink and washed his plate.

I started my toast and shoved it all down and then repeated what Jai had previously done. I looked, “6:45” it read. I still have 15 minutes. I went and joined Beau on the couch and we watched spongebob for a while.

“Alright guys, let go!!” Beau yelled from the front door. We walked to his car and jumped in. I put my earphones into my phone and played my music. I started thinking about the day me and Jess met. I was 8 years old and I had just started a new school. I was known as ‘the new girl’. Everyone was really nice except for one particular group that I tried to fit in with. After the first few weeks, that particular group started getting meaner and meaner towards me and ended up ignoring me. That when I met Jess. If it wasn’t for that group, me and Jess may have just been complete strangers to each other.

*Flashback*

I sat in the corner of the playground with no friends. I use to hang with the ‘cool group’, but not anymore, they ditched me. All of a sudden a girl with brown hair and brown eyes came up to me.

“Why are you sitting by yourself?” she asked

“I have no friends” I mumbled, staring at the ground

“You can come sit with me if you want” I looked up and saw her holding her hand out. I grabbed it and started walking with her.

“I’m Jessica, but everyone calls me Jess, you’re new here right?” she said as we started walking

“Yeah, I’m Isabella, but you can call me Bella if you want” I smiled. “Why do you wanna be friends with me? Every friend I’ve ever had has just left me” I continued and a frown started to form.

“I will never leave you Bella, and that’s a promise” she said smiling and I smiled back and we locked pinkies, making a pinkie promise.

*End of flashback*