Chapter 13 :)

I was still crying in the bathroom, remembering what had happened at that party when someone walked in. I already knew it was Luke. I unlocked the door and hugged him, knowing that if I told him, I would lose him. I grabbed his hand and walked out with him back to the seat. I sat him down. I still had tears in my eyes. He looked very confused. I finally spoke,

“Luke, I can tell you anything right?” he nodded. “Well, I have a secret. I never wanted you to find out. I never thought you would have to know!” I explained.

“Spit it out will you!” he snapped. I could tell he was getting frustrated.

“Well, last year when I went to that party, I slept with someone.. We didn’t do it. I’m sure we didn’t. We just made out and slept together..” I said. It went silent. I stared at Luke who was shocked and could barely look at me. He got up and started walking away. I ran after him “Luke” I said as I grabbed his arm. “Let go of me! Why would I want someone to touch me after I found out they had slept with someone!” he shot as he yanked his arm out of my grip and walked back to the group. I dropped to the floor crying. “Awe look, the sluts crying! how sad” Veronica said sarcastically. “You said you wouldn’t tell anyone! You promised!” I screamed at her. “I told my brother he said he wouldn’t tell. He didn’t. You did!” she shot back at me. She walked off laughing and I just sat there crying. I knew I had lost Luke for good.

After school I went to walk with the boys, but neither of them were there. I hadn’t seen Luke since recess and I saw Jai going into the library at lunch. I think Luke must have told Jai what happened. I started walking home and I could see twins not far ahead. I was going to run up to them, but I thought that would be a dumb idea. They obviously don’t want me around at the moment.

I got home and the twins were sitting in the couch. I dropped my bag near the couch and sat down with them. “hey..” I said waiting for a response. As I said that, Luke got up and walked upstairs while Jai just sat there completely ignoring me. He obviously knew about it.  I was about to get up and leave when Jai said “Why? Why would you do that?” with confusion and hate in his eyes. “Look Jai, Luke didn’t even let me explain!” I said. “What’s there to explain! You slept with someone and you can’t change that!! So tell me, what the hell is there to explain!” he screamed at me. I had tears in my eyes, I didn’t want to say anything else. He got up and started walking upstairs. I sat there alone for ages just crying and crying. After a while I went upstairs into my room and there was a note on my door.

Dear Bella,

Surprise waiting for you inside :) I hope you like it, it took me a while to do

Love Beau x

I opened my door and saw a completely new room. My jaw dropped. I was so excited and couldn’t believe everything was complete. I jumped up and down screaming with excitement. I could still smell the wet paint, but I didn’t really care. “Keep it down will you!” Jai yelled as he walked in to my room. “Wow, you so do not deserve that! I bet Beau will regret doing this now he knows what you did!” he said. “You told Beau!” I screamed. He nodded and thats when I knew I had to tell him. “Jai, can I please explain? And before you start going off your brain again, just listen”. He finally gave in and came and sat on my bed. “Go, explain” he said. “Okay, Yes I slept with a guy but you don’t know why. So I was standing with Jessica and Veronica, when they both decided to go get a drink. I said okay and they went off. I was then approached by Max’s little brother who was 15 when it happened. He dragged me into a bedroom and said that if I didn’t cooperate he would hurt me. My heart was pounding and I just stood still a gave him a little nod. He pulled me to the bed starting kissing me. I tried to push him off and he reminded me he would hurt me. He got me to sleep with him. We didn’t actually do it. We just slept together. I’m certain we didn’t do it. I promise we didn’t. When I woke up in the morning he said that if I ever told anyone I would regret it” I explained all that Jai. I looked at him and saw a bit of sympathy in his eyes. “So you didn’t lose the V card or anything?” he asked. “No, i promise I didn’t” I replied. I saw a little smile. “Jai, can you explain that to Luke and Beau? Please?” I asked. “Sure” he said and walked out. I had a feeling Luke and Beau wouldn’t believe me even though it was the truth.