Chapter 19 :)

Today was friday. Last day of the week. Only one more week of school left. Only one more week of having a best friend before she leaves for her new school. A lot can change in a week. I got up and was next to Jai. He was with me last night.I told him I would tell him everything, but maybe later. Not now. I made my way out of bed and walked into the bathroom to have a shower. I got undressed and let the warm water sprinkle over my body. I started to cry, just thinking about how much I was going through. Why do people have to hate on people that are related to famous youtubers? Why me? why me? Luke must have heard me crying, because he knocked on the door and asked, “Bella, you okay?”, “Yea, I’ll be out in a minute” I replied and then turned the shower off. I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around my fragile body and then stared into the mirror. My green eyes were red and puffy. I looked horrible. I walked back into room and saw Jai wasn’t there, so he obviously went to get ready. I shut my door and got dressed into my school uniform and then decided to make my face look a bit better. I walked over to my Vanity and started putting my make up. I put foundation, mascara and a bit of blush on. The mascara made my green eyes pop out and I thought it looked really pretty. I straightened my hair and then curled a few bits before looking in the mirror. To be honest I thought I looked really pretty, I felt pretty. I walked downstairs into the kitchen and saw both Luke and Jai sitting at the table, looking at me with worry. “What’s up boys?” I asked. “Nothing, we’re just worried about you” Jai said. Luke got up and walked over to me giving me a hug. “Bella, you need to talk” he whispered to me. We broke from the hug and I looked up at him. “It’s just so hard” I said and walked out of the kitchen, grabbing my bag and heading for the door.

I started walking to school when I got a text from Ben

Ben<3: Hey, walk with me to school. Meet me at the park in 5! x

Isabella: Sure thing x

If you’re wondering what’s going on with me and Ben, well we’re still in love and we are still together. It’s just that with my problems, I haven’t been out with him a lot.

I walked to the park and saw Ben sitting on the bench. I walked up to him and covered his eyes. “Guess who?” I said. “Ummmm the Queen?” He asked, I giggled. He turned around and kissed me on the lips. “Hello beautiful” he said “Hi” I smiled. He grabbed my hand and we started walking to school. “So, what’s up?” He asked, “Not much, Luke and Jai came home on wednesday, they’ll be back at school today. I’ve just been, you know, the same” I said and sighed. He gave me a worried look and then turned me to face him. “You know I love you and I want you to know how amazing you are. Don’t worry about Veronica. Don’t let them win. Don’t give them the satisfaction of letting you suffer. They’re not worth it. They tell you to go die, but in reality, they only say that because they see you as a threat and they want you to be a reflection of them. They are not happy with themselves, they just want you to be like them. Haters only hate you because they are jealous of what you are. And that is, Beautiful, talented, amazing, yourself” He said, giving me a hug. I cried into his chest, knowing he was right, but I couldn’t help it. I use to never let them bother me, but now they are getting to me. “Why do you cut?” he asked. “It releases pain” I told him. “How about this, every time you cut, think of me. Think about Luke. Think about Jai and Beau and Jessica and Tyla and Felicity and Skip and James and your Mum. Think about how they would feel” he said. “I try all the time, but it doesn't help. It’s as if my mind is killing my thoughts by always being negative” I explained. “I have an idea” he said, as he grabbed my hand and we continued walking to school.

When we got to school we walked straight to our tree and sat ourselves on the ground. He opened his bag and looked through it. I was a bit confused. He finally found what he was after and brought out a permanent marker and handed it to me. “What’s this for?” I asked, confused. “Draw a butterfly on your hand” he said. I did what I was told and drew a butterfly on my hand. “Okay, so, I don’t know if this will work, but its worth a try” he said, “okay, name the butterfly after someone you love” he continued. I nodded. “Okay, now if you cut, the butterfly dies. So in other words if you cut, your love one dies. You can’t scrub this butterfly off, or else it dies. As long as you have this butterfly on your hand, you cannot cut” he said. He was the most amazing boyfriend! I smiled at him and sat on his lap. “I love you. So much” I said, “I love you too” he replied. We looked at each other until our lips met. We got interrupted by the bell. “I’ll walk you to class” Ben said as he stood up, taking my hand. My first class of the day was social studies, with Jai. Yr 9’s and Yr 11’s always combine for social studies. Ben walked me to class and then kissed me goodbye and walked in the opposite direction. I went into the classroom and took the seat next to the window. Even though I liked social studies, I tended to tune out. Jai walked through the door and came and sat next to me. “Hey” he said. “Hey” I replied, looking out the window. Period 1 went for what felt like forever and so did period 2. The bell rang for recess and I walked straight to my locker to grab my lunch. So far, there has been no sign of Veronica. Maybe she got put into a mental institution.

After going to my locker, I found Jessica and walked with her to the tree. Jess, seemed to be flirting with Jai. Did she like him? I looked over to Luke who was eating quietly. I gave him a smile, but nothing in return. I let it slide and continued minding my own buisness and talking to Ben.

The rest of the day went pretty slow. After school, I walked straight home. I didn’t bother waiting for the boys, I decided to just leave it because I knew they would want me to talk, but I didn’t want to. I got home and saw a box at the door with an envelope on it saying my name. I picked it up, opened the door and walked up to my room. I sat on my bed and took a letter out of the Envelope.

Dear Isabella,

Use this wisely. Since you’re not making a move toward your death, I decided to give you a little push and send you a present. There are three things in here. I hope you like them.

- V

I put the letter down. V. That meant Veronica. This is from her. I opened the box and my jaw dropped.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What will be in the box?