Chapter 11 :)

When Luke got to the park, I knew he was gonna go off his brain and I really didn’t wanna deal with it. I told him to leave it and I started walking home. I was pretty pissed with him for telling Veronica I told him stuff. Now she really wants to kill me. I’ll tell him off tomorrow. I’m not in the mood. Can’t wait to get home. Gonna be told off for sure. What a great way to end my birthday.

We got home and there in the hallway was Beau and Jai. Luke was behind me.

“Where the hell were you!?” Beau yelled.

“I needed to clear my head and you guys were busy. I thought I would just be like 20 minutes” I replied, trying to stay calm.

“You should have told us! We were worried sick about you!!” Luke screamed. That's when my temper was lost. 

“Obviously you were worried. You went and told bloody Veronica what I told you and now she wants to kill me! Thanks for that! I told you not to tell anyone, especially Veronica, but then you go and tell her off! That was the last thing I needed at the moment!” I yell in Luke’s face

"Bella I'm sorry I ju-" 

"Just save it Luke. I don't wanna hear it" I roll my eyes and leave the room and walk up the stairs. My anger is boiling and I'm really annoyed. I collapse onto my bed letting out a loud sigh as my head hits the pillow. I run my fingers in through my hair in frustration. Why are brothers such a struggle?

I heard a knock on the door, “Bell, it’s Jai, I’m not gonna tell you off, I just want to talk please?” I reluctantly got up and let him. He came and sat on my bed with me. “Listen Bella, I don’t  know what that was all about with Luke, but was probably just looking out for you. are you going to let one dumb thing that luke did ruin your birthday?” he just stared at me. I thought for a few seconds, Luke's a faggot and he's not gonna kill my birthday vibe. I guess Jai was right, so I shook my head answering no.

“I'm not gonna forgive Luke straight away though” I told Jai.

"Fair enough" he agrees and gets up off the bed. He starts walking towards the door, but stops half way “By the way, get dressed up. We have a surprise for you. Wear something nice, we’re taking you out for your birthday” Jai smiled and continue walking out the door. 

 I followed his orders and went and had a shower. I striped out of my current clothes, turning on the shower and letting it warm up before doing so. Once the water was warm I stepped in let the water trickle down my skin. I washed my hair through with my strawberry scented shampoo and the got out. I dried myself off and wrapped the towel around me. 

I walked back to my room and put on my under garments and some oz tag shorts with a tank top. I started my challenge of getting ready. I turned the straightner on and while it heated up I blow-dried my hair. I could see my wavey hair coming back, but that didn't last that long. When the straightner was ready, I straightened my hair and did some loose curls, pinning bits back, and played around with it until I was happy. Next was make up. I did a dark shadowy look, to go with my dress. When I was done, I got changed into my dess. After an hour of getting ready I looked at myself in the mirror. I didn't look half bad. I was wearing my new blue dress and white heels. I had my gold bracelets on and earrings. I grabbed my little bag and the whole outfit was complete. I took a mirror picture and posted it on twitter.

"@BellaBrooks1: Boys have a surprise for me. So excited!"

 I put my phone in my bag along with my wallet and some money, just incase. I fiddled around with my dress and bag and hair and then looked at the time. It was 6:00. I have no idea what time the boys were planning on taking me out, but oh well. All of a sudden Luke walked into my room.