Authors Note :) *IMPORTANT*

Hey guys!! Oh my gosh I haven't updated this book in a while! I just wanted to make this note and let you all know a few things. 

Okay so the other day I read over this book and realised how poorly this book was written. It was total shit! I never realised how bad it was until I read it and most of it was rushed and made no type of sense what so ever. So basically my plan is to go back and re-write every single chapter so it makes sense and seems a bit more realistice cause it seems like it all just went too fast. Knowing me, I may add in a chapter or 2 to the story so be expecting the story to be a little different but not too different. I've read over all of your comments on this book and all the 'critising' ones, I have taken into mind and used them to think of ideas on how to change the book and make it better. As this was my first book i had ever writtten, I expected it to be pretty bad since I can't write to save my life and this book was basically just a trial to see if writing fanfics was fun or not and even though it can be pretty stressful, I found it pretty fun. I'm almost going to re-write the whole book since most chapters are pretty shit. I've come to the conclusion that I don't really like this book and I love things to be perfect so what better way than to fix this book. So be expecting a better edited version of Being a Brooks, with the help of Britt (editor of R&F). 

As for Rise and Fall, I am definately going to be continuing the book so if you haven't started reading it yet, I reccomend you do if you want to continue seeing Isabella struggle in her life. If you haven't started Rise and Fall, I'll give you a note on what it's about. So basically they move to L.A and lets just say there's a new boy on the scene and a bit of drama with boyfriends. Bella starts a new school and has a heap of up and downs throughout the book. The book is going to have a lot of happy and sad points to it and my goal is to use a lot of emotion in the book and I would love you guys to give some feedback to my writing. 

Another thing I would like you to know if this book is kinda related to my everday life. Like the struggles and shit so I've kind of wirtten it from a bit of experience of the troubles, but it's not completely about me, just a few things here and there. 

So bascially, overall, I would like to say sorry on how bad this book actually is, but I promise once I have finished editing, you will all love it better than how it was before. I can't thank you all enough for reading my stories and commenting and voting on each chapter it actually means more than you will ever know. You all are amzing, beautiful human beings that have given me so much support and motivation and I love you all so much. 

Thank you so much guys! 

- Sarah x