Chapter 15 :)

LUKE’S POV

*Saturday*

So todays the day me and the boys are going away on our 3 month tour around America. I was looking forward to it. After the week I had, I couldn’t wait to get away. I was still really annoyed with Bella, but I was also really worried about her. On Monday night when she came out of the bathroom I saw her wrist all wrapped up. When I asked her what it was she told me to piss off and leave her alone. I followed her orders and left her. Every night she has spent at least half an hour in the bathroom which was definitely not normal for her. I told Jai and he said she is probably just really upset with me and Beau for always ignoring her at home. I felt kinda bad, but it’s not like I didn’t have a reason. I thought I should try and make amends with her before we left. I walked to her room and knocked on the door. She was playing the same song she had been playing all week, F*cking perfect by p!nk.

“Isabella, can I come in?” I asked.

“Whatever” she said, opening the door and walking back to her bed.

“Listen Bella, I’m really sorry about Monday. It’s just when I found out you had slept with someone I was shocked. I know you didn’t mean to, but it still hurts to find out your little sister has already slept with someone” I explained. She just ignored me, not looking at me once.

“Well, we’re off to the airport, did you wanna come?” I asked.

She shook her head and said “no, I’m fine. Just go please”.

I got up and walked to her door, “I’m really sorry Bella, I’ll see you in 3 months. Love you” I said and walked out.

 ISABELLA’S POV.

It was saturday. The day the boys were leaving. I didn’t know how I felt about them leaving. I was going to be all alone until Mum comes back and I was gonna miss having them around, But then again they all hated me at the moment, so it didn’t really matter. I was sitting alone in my room when Luke knocked on the door and asked to come in. I said whatever and let him in.

“Listen Bella, I’m really sorry about Monday. It’s just when I found out you had slept with someone I was shocked. I know you didn’t mean to, but it still hurts to find out your little sister has already slept with someone” he said. I just ignored him and kept listening to my music.

After a moment he said, “Well, we’re off to the airport, did you wanna come?” I shook my head,  

“No, I’m fine. Just go please” I answer.

He got up and walked to the door.  

“I’m really sorry Bella, I’ll see you in 3 months. Love you” he said and walked out, closing the door behind him. I ran to my window and watched them all get into the taxi and drive off. The tears started building up in my eyes. This was it. I wasn't going to see my brothers for three months. What if they like America so much they never come back? I know I'm angry with them, but we've never let a fight go this long. I've never felt so abandonded by them. If only they knew what it felt like to feel so alone.

For the rest of the day I stayed in my room crying and thinking. At around 6:00 I decided to walk downstairs and watch a movie. I ordered a pizza and watched the movie. I know I shouldn’t be eating a pizza, but I was gonna throw it back up anyway so it didn’t really matter. After I finished the movie and Pizza I went upstairs and got ready for bed. It was only 8:00. I went onto twitter and saw Jai had tweeted something.

@JaiBrooks1: On our way to America for our first stop of our tour! So excited! 

Any type of social media killed me at the moment. I just wanted to die there and then. I wonder if they care that I'm all alone. Do they even care about me at all? They'll never understand. I feel so enclosed in this house. I don't know what to do. I get up from my bed and go into the bathroom. Looking through the cupboard I find a razor and take it apart.