Chapter 9 :)

We arrived at the bowling place and met James and Daniel there since they wanted to come and be apart of this.

“Alright let’s make this interesting, we have two lanes and three in each. So we are on teams and we are versing each other. Sound good?” Beau asked. We all nodded and went to the desk.

“One game, 2 lanes, 3 people in each” Luke said to the person at the desk. We got into our teams, me, Luke and Daniel against Jai, Beau and James. This should be interesting. We walked over to our lanes. I was first, going up against Beau. Great, he was good at bowling. He went first. He got a perfect strike.

“OH!!!!!!!! BEAT THAT BITCH!” he yelled. Oh shit. Luke walked up to me and whispered something in my ear so no one else could hear,

“Throw it just before the line so it goes on a curve and you will more then likely get a strike”. I followed his instructions and to my surprise, he was right!

“OH BURN! SUCK ON THAT BEAU!” I laughed feeling good that I got a strike and showed my own brother. Next was Luke against Jai. Twin against Twin. Hehe. Jai hit 8 pins and had 2 left and they were opposite each other, there was no way he could get this. I was right, I didn’t hit either of them! The ball when straight down the middle. I laughed. He turned to me and picked me up, throwing me over his shoulder and spinning around.

“Ahhh put me down!!!” I laughed.

"Not until you apologize for laughing at me" he replys.

"Well you know that's not gonna happen Jai boy" I smirk. He suddenly throws me onto the bowling lounge and starts to tickle the shit out of me.

"OMG JAI!! ST-STOP! WE'RE IN P-PUBLIC!" I say inbetween laughs

"Say sorry" he warns

"N-noooo" 

"Say sorry and I will stop" 

"SORRY!!" I finally say.

"Now say, Jai is the best brother and deserves to be king" I see him smirk

"JAI IS THE BEST BROTHER AND DESERVES TO BE KING" I yell, getting a few weird looks. I finally start to breathe when Jai stops tickling me. I sit up, "Really, you had to tickle me cause I laughed?"

"You didn't say sorry" he replies. I roll my eyes and Luke takes his turn. 

"Pay attention losers. This is how it's done" he smiles and throws the ball down the alley way.  He got a perfect strike!

"Show off" Beau mutters under his breathe

Daniel and James went on to doing their turn. They both got spares. So far my team was winning. We continued playing and then I heard my phone go off. I had 3 texts one from Mum, one from Jesse and one from Ben. Plus one tweet.

 I opened mums first,

Mum: Happy birthday Beautiful baby girl!! Sorry I can’t be there today. I hope you have a good one and I’ll see you soon. x 15 :O !! Love you <3

 Isabella: Thank you mumma Bear!! Love you too !! xx

 I then opened the one from Jessica

JeSs Is ThE bEsT: Ahhhhhhhh happy 15th birthday beautiful!!! Have a good one!!! I’ll come see you soon! Promise!! x

 Isabella: Thank you! x ily x

Next was the message from Ben