Chapter 16 :)

When Mum got home she texted the boys asking to do a skype call with them. They texted back saying yes and were immediately on skype.

 (Skype Call)

Mum: Hey boys!!

Boys: Hey Mumma

Mum: I Miss you boys so much it’s crazy

Jai: Yea we miss you too.

 After a while of them talking and saying all the usual stuff, I heard my mum calling me

“Bella, can you please come here!” she shouted from down the hall. I got up and walked to her room. There she was on skype talking to my brothers that hated me and wanted nothing to do with me. “Say hi to you brothers” she said.

“Hi” i said, not coming to the computer, I just stayed in the doorway of her room. There was no reply.

“Why are you guys not speaking to each other?” she asked us with curiosity in her voice. Oh great, now she’s gonna find out.

“I’ll be very happy to tell you” Beau said, “Well, we recently found out that Bella slept with someone and made out with them and she never told anyone until her little secret got out”. I saw my mums jaw drop and she got up and ran out of the room.

I walked over to the computer. “BEAU! WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THAT! NOW MUM HATES ME ASWELL! YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH I NEED SOMEONE HERE FOR ME RIGHT NOW AND AT THE MOMENT THE ONLY PERSON I HAD WAS MUM! YOU ARE A FAGGOT! YOU RUIN EVERYTHING AND YOU KNOW WHAT? I WISH I WASN’T APART OF THIS FAMILY AND I WISH YOU WEREN’T MY BROTHERS!!” I yelled at the boys who were all the way across the world. I shut the laptop making it lose connection. I ran to my mum who was in the kitchen and saw her bawling her eyes out.I thought I should leave her to calm down

 After a while I walked back to my mum who was sitting on the couch. I sat with her.

“Mum, please let me explain” I said.

“It feel’s like just yesterday I was bringing you home in the car from the hospital or your first day of school.  Then I find out my baby girl has slept with someone” She said and couldn’t even bare to look at me.

“Mum, it was peer pressure. When I was at that party last year I was approached by someone and dragged to a room. He said if I didn’t cooperate he would hurt me. He threw me on the bed and started making out with me. He then told me that I had to sleep with him or else. We didn’t do anything, I promise we just slept in the same bed. He said if I told anyone or he found out I told anyone I would regret it” I explained it all to mum. She sighed and got up to make a phone call. I walked upstairs and saw a tweet from Beau.

 @BrooksBeau: Little sisters are too much drama. Kinda glad to be away from her for awhile. 

 I started crying and saw how much hate I was getting. One tweet hurt the most.

 @janoskians_are_mine: WHAT DID YOU DO? Why are you even alive? @BellaBrooks1

 I ran into the bathroom and cried my eyes out. I grabbed my blade and started cutting again. This was too much. The pain needed out and this was the only way. I did around 10 cuts, 5 on each arm. I looked at my arms and watched them bleed before holding down a towel and stopping the blood. I wrapped my arms in a bandage and then slipped on Jai’s Penola jumper. It smelt like him.God I miss my brothers. I grabbed my phone and made a tweet.

@BellaBrooks1: Why am I here? Say the word and I'm gone. @BrooksBeau @JaiBrooks1 @luke_brooks 

I layed on my bed and stared at the roof. Just when I think things are getting better, they get worse. I don’t know how much more of this shit I can take. I have to leave.

 JAI’S POV

--------------

I was scrolling through twitter when I saw a tweet from Bella.

@BellaBrooks1: Why am I here? Say the word and I'm gone. @BrooksBeau @JaiBrooks1 @luke_brooks 

 I ran to Luke’s room and saw him packing his bag. “Have you seen the tweet?” I asked him.

“Yes that’s why I’m packing. I’m going home, Bella needs us” he replied. I ran to my room and started packing as well. Beau walked into my room.

“Why are you packing?” he asked,

“Have you not seen twitter?” I replied.

“Oh yea, I saw that tweet from Bella. I don’t know what she means by it though. I think she just wants attention” He said.

“ATTENTION? OUR SISTER IS THINKING ABOUT SUICIDE BEAU! DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING? ALL YOU CAN THINK ABOUT IS HER WANTING ATTENTION. HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT MAYBE SHE’S HURTING? YOU BEING ANGRY AT HER IS NOT HELPING. YEA SHE SLEPT WITH SOMEONE BUT SHE DIDN’T DO ANYTHING! SHE WOULD NEVER BE THAT STUPID TO DO IT! ME AND LUKE ARE GOING HOME BECAUSE SHE NEEDS OUR HELP! GOD ONLY KNOWS WHAT SHE WILL DO!” I screamed in his face. He just stood there not saying a word. I walked past him and into Luke’s room to see if he was done. He said he was and we both grabbed our suitcases and walked down stairs.

“Where are you guys going?” our manager asked.

“We’re going home” Luke replied.

“This is a world tour! There’s no way you can go home!” he said.

“Our little sister needs us!” I said. “I’m sure she’s fine. You can’t let your fans down! They are dying to see you and we can’t do any shows without you guys. Your sister will be fine, just call her and stuff” he boomed.

“Look, family comes first! Our little sister is thinking about committing suicide! There’s no way I’m staying here knowing what’s going through her head. If anyone should be going home it’s me because I know what’s going on!” Luke yelled.

“I’m sure she’s not gonna commit suicide. She’s probably just saying that so you can go home and see her. Don’t worry about it! Don’t give up on this tour boys!” he said back.

Luke shook his head and walked out the front door. “We are going home! Family always comes first. If anything happened to Isabella we would never forgive ourselves” I snapped and walked out the door following Luke.

We got to the airport at 8pm and saw there was a plane leaving for Sydney at 9pm so we went to the desk and bought our tickets. We went and got something to eat and then went and waited for the plane.

“Jai, you don’t think she’ll actually do it do you?” Luke asked me.

“I don’t know, I really don’t know” I whispered.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Will the boys be able to save Bella? Will she take her life yet?