seven.

Taehyung's POV

The next few hours pass dreadfully slow and I was currently on my phone while Jungkook was in the bathroom getting ready for the party.

A part of me wanted to go, not wanting to be alone. But it's a Sunday night, and there's school tomorrow.

Suddenly, my phone rings, disrupting me from my thoughts.

chim chim is calling...

I hit the answer button. "Hey, Jimin. What's up?" I say through the phone.

"Nothing. I was just wondering if you wanted to go to the party with Hoseok, Yoongi and I." I hear Jimin say through the other end of the phone.

"Um, I don't know Jimin. Plus, tomorrow is Monday. Which means school." I say.

"Come on, Tae! Don't be a party pooper. We can even leave early if you want, just come with us," he says and I can practically imagine the pout on his lips right now.

"Fine, but we are leaving when I say so." I sigh in defeat, agreeing. Jimin lets out a hoot of triumph.

"Okay! Come over to my dorm in five minutes so I can get you hot and ready," Jimin says and I roll my eyes, agreeing.

"Fine. I'll be there in five," I say, hanging up.

I get up, slipping my shoes on in a rush.

"Jungkook, I'm heading over to Jimin's dorm! Also, I'm going to the party with them!" I yell through the bathroom door.

"That's alright, I was going with someone else anyway," Jungkook says and I frown in displeasure.

Why the fuck am I jealous? I swear to god if he's going with that slut...

"O-Okay. Bye," I say, exiting my dorm and walking over to Jimin's, which is only a few down from mine.

Once I reach his dorm, I gently knock on his door. When Jimin doesn't respond, I knock a little harder.

"Okay, okay! I'm coming!" I hear Hoseok yell from the other side, swinging it open and appearing in front of me moments later.

"Hey, Tae. Come in," he smiles and I enter after greeting him.

I peek my head in through the bathroom door and see Jimin running his fingers through Yoongi's hair.

"All done! See, you look hot hyung," I hear Jimin say and Yoongi smirks, pulling Jimin close to his body.

I clear my throat and Jimin's head snaps up, face flushed. "Oh! Hey Tae, sorry. I was just finishing up Yoongi's hair." He explains.

"Uh-huh," I say sarcastically and Jimin playfully swats my arm.

"Alright Yoongi, out you go. Tae's turn," he says and Yoongi juts his bottom lip, pouting as Jimin leans in and gives a quick peck on his awaiting lips.

Satisfied, Yoongi exits the bathroom and I enter fully, greeting Jimin properly.

"Alright, let's start with your makeup," he excitedly says.

"Um, hyung. I'm not wearing makeup," I say in disagreement and he grins.

"Don't worry Taehyung. I won't put much. Just trust me." He says and I roll my eyes in defeat, letting him do whatever the hell he wants with my face.

I watch intently as he takes multiple brushes, stroking my face with it.

"So, is Jungkook going to the party?" Jimin says and I silently nod.

"Yeah, he's going with someone else though. Probably that Minji chick," I mumble, frowning.

Jimin raises his eyebrows while continuing to do my makeup. "Aww, TaeTae is jealous." He purrs and I give him a warning glare.

"Whatever. Make me look hot, hyung." I say and he smirks.

"Don't worry," he simply states and finishes off my makeup.

I move to look in the mirror but Jimin abruptly stops me, grabbing my shoulders.

"Not yet, Tae. I still need to do your hair." He says, getting out a large bottle of hairspray. He sprays a generous amount, running his hands through my hair for what feels like hours.

"Okay, done! You can look now," Jimin says, looking proud of his work. I turn to the mirror and what I see makes me satisfied as hell.

My hair was styled messily yet flatteringly. Jimin was right, he didn't put much make up on but my cheeks looked somewhat slimmer and my eyes were lightly lined with black eyeliner.

"Stay right here, I'm going to get you some clothes." He says. "There's no way in hell I'm letting you go wearing that," He gestures to my black joggers and t-shirt.

He shoots out of the bathroom, to get clothes for me.

He walks back in minutes later with a pile of clothes in his hand. He hands it to me and I grab the clothes.

"Hurry, we're leaving in fifteen minutes." He says.

"Okay, okay. Now leave so I can get changed." I say and he exits the bathroom.

I eye the pile of clothes before stripping out of the ones I was currently in.

I struggle to get the tight black skinny jeans on. Once I finally succeeded, I put on the long sleeved black shirt. The front was low enough to showcase my protruding collarbones. I look in the mirror one last time, grinning, before exiting the bathroom.

Hoseok, Yoongi and Jimin were all waiting for me. I hear a whistle come out of Hoseok's mouth.

"Wow, Tae. You look really good." Hoseok compliments and I blush, muttering a quiet "thanks".

"Alright. Let's get going," Jimin says, grabbing Yoongi's hand and entwining their fingers together. I quickly slip my shoes on and follow my friends out the door.

I hope I look better than Minji.