thirty eight.

Third Person POV

"Ah, yes. Just sign here, and here. Oh, also, sign right there." The real estate agent, Jinyoung, had ordered the two boys.

Jungkook and Taehyung had paid for the apartment and were now at Jinyoung's office, signing papers and whatnot.

"Alright, you two are all set. You can start moving your stuff in whenever you'd like." Jinyoung says, moving over to a drawer to pull two keys out.

"And here are your keys. Enjoy!" Jinyoung says and Taehyung and Jungkook smile widely.

"Thank you so much for all your help." Taehyung says and they bid goodbye to Jinyoung before heading out of the office.

They had borrowed Yoongi's car and they start making their way to the furniture store.

"God, I have so much stuff in mind," Taehyung starts as Jungkook drives. "We can buy a nice bed for the both of us, and furniture for the living room, and paintings. Oh! And don't forget curtains." Taehyung excitedly says and Jungkook smiles.

"Yes, baby. We'll take care of all that today, yeah?" Jungkook questions and Taehyung vigorously nods his head as they pull up in front of a furniture shop.

As soon as the two step in, a short male greets them.

"Hi, there. My name is Jihoon, let me know if you need any help!" He says and Taehyung thanks him before the two boys head over to look at the different types of furniture.

After almost two hours of looking around, they've settled on a large enough bed for the two of them, comfortable grey coloured couches, coffee tables, lots of other furniture for their bedroom, and more things.

"Tae, are we done yet? I'm tired," Jungkook complains and Taehyung looks at their selections one last time before heading over to the front.

They tell Jihoon all of the things they'd like to purchase and Taehyung pulls out his credit card, paying for the items.

"Ah, yes. A moving truck will come to your apartment to settle all of the furniture. And since you bought so many things, I won't make you guys pay for the shipping." Jihoon winks.

"Wow, thank you. When will the truck come?" Taehyung asks.

"In about two hours." Jihoon says and Jungkook thanks the male one last time before exiting the store.

"Aright. That gives us plenty of time to go back to our dorm and pack our things." Jungkook says as they enter Yoongi's car. The two start driving back toward the dorm.

Once they reach there, they exit the car and head towards their designated room, Taehyung practically skipping from glee.

Once they enter the dorm, Taehyung immediately grabs his travel bags, shoving all of his necessary items in there. Jungkook does the same, until the dorm looks pretty much empty.

"So, this is it. We're going to have our own apartment. Isn't this great?" Jungkook asks and Taehyung almost jumps because of how happy he is.

"Yes! I'm so happy, Kook. No more sleeping in these shitty ass beds," Taehyung jokes and Jungkook chuckles, motioning for them to finally exit the dorm.

As the two were making their way out, Jimin happened to walk by, eyeing the two with suitcases and travel bags slung over their shoulders.

"Tae! I heard you guys were moving into an apartment!" Jimin exclaims and Taehyung nods excitedly.

"Yeah, we're moving in today. You guys can visit any time you want. I'll text you the address." Taehyung says and Jimin smiles.

"That'd be great. I have to go now, though. Have fun! I'm so happy for you two." Jimin says and Taehyung flushes.