six.

Jungkook's POV

My eyes snap open as I wake up, my body feeling almost numb as I look down. Taehyung's body was pressed down against mine. He was sprawled across my body, his face smushed against my bare chest.

I turn my head to look at the time. 12:03pm. I stay silent, unmoving. Taehyung needs some proper sleep, so I stay in this position although it's uncomfortable on my end.

A sharp breath escapes my throat once I feel Taehyung's body shift slightly against mine.

Control yourself, Jungkook.

I let out a soft groan once Taehyung shifts yet again, his crotch slightly grinding against my own.

Fuck.

"Taehyung, please wake up." I say. God, this was embarrassing. His eyes remain shut, and a soft whimper escapes Taehyung's lips when he accidentally grinds against my clothed member once again.

I try to suppress my groans as he basically humps me in his sleep and I try to keep my mouth clamped shut as Taehyung starts to roll his hips now.

I look down, watching as Taehyung's eyes remain shut and he lets his mouth open, a soft moan escaping his chapped lips.

I let out a grunt, placing my hands on his hips, attempting to stop his movements but a needy whine escapes his lips as he tries to squirm out of my grip.

I hear Taehyung's sharp intake of breath when I feel his clothed crotch rub wonderfully against my own and I can't take it any longer.

"Taehyung, wake up," I gently shake his shoulder and his eyes flutter open, widening once he realizes that he's laying on top of me.

The tips of his ears turn pink and he immediately crawls off of me. "S-Sorry," he flushes.

"It's fine," I say. His eyes then travel to my boxers, a small tent evident and he lets out a quiet gasp.

I flush, grabbing the blanket to cover it. "Uh-um, yo-" Taehyung stutters.

"Yeah, you sort of-um, humped me in your sleep?" I manage to stutter out and I can tell he looks really uncomfortable.

"Y-You should go take care of that," he mumbles and I nod my head, quickly springing off the bed and rushing towards the bathroom to take a cold shower.

-

Taehyung's POV

God, to say that was embarrassing would be an understatement.

I quietly sit down on my bed, thinking about what happened only moments ago. I feel my face firing up once the sound of the shower comes to a stop and Jungkook walks out of the bathroom wearing a white towel around his waist.

I gulp and look away, getting up from my bed and heading over to the bathroom to brush my teeth and change into a pair of joggers and a t-shirt.

I come out minutes later and plop back down on my bed, letting out a deep sigh.

"So what're you going to do for today?" Jungkook suddenly asks, breaking the awkward silence.

"I'm not sure," I shrug. "What about you?"

"Oh, well. I heard there'll be a party tonight and I'm planning on going. You should go too," he says and I immediately feel myself shaking my head in disagreement.

"I don't know if that's a good idea. I haven't been to one in ages, and I get tipsy way too easily," I say and I hear him chuckle.

"Alright, whatever you say."