ten.

Taehyung's POV

The light seeping through the silk curtains causes me to snap my eyes open and cringe at the brightness. I groan as I feel a strong pounding inside my head. I should have listened to Hoseok and not drink as much as I did.

But the pounding in my head isn't the only thing I felt. I felt a pair of arms gripping onto my bare waist, and hot, shallow breaths fanning against my neck.

I look over at the time. It was twelve in the afternoon. Wait! Twelv- "Jungkook, wake up," I hiss, trying to get him to wake up because we slept I half way through class.

"Jungkook, please. We missed classes!" I gently shake his shoulder and he grunts, untangling himself from me and sitting up while rubbing his eyes lazily.

"What class?" Jungkook mumbles lazily, still half asleep.

"Jungkook! It's Monday, we're supposed to be in class," I retort and his eyes slightly widen.

"Oh shit." He mumbles under his breath. I feel that same pounding feeling in my head and I shut my eyes in pain.

"You okay, Taehyung? What's wrong?" Jungkook asks, scooting closer to me on the bed.

"I'm fine. It's just, I have this really bad headache." I explain and Jungkook frowns.

"Stay right here," Jungkook says, getting off the bed and walking over to his wardrobe. He pulls out what looks like a bottle of pills before walking over to his bag, and pulling out his water bottle.

He walks back over to me and hands me two pills along with the water.

"It's Aspirin, it should help with your headache." Jungkook says and I gratefully take the pills, popping them into my mouth before downing half the water.

"It's too late to go to class now," Jungkook says. "We'll just skip for today. Alright?" He says and I reluctantly nod my head.

"I'm gonna go get ready, then we can head out for some breakfast. Sound good?" Jungkook asks and I silently nod my head once again.

When Jungkook goes into the bathroom to get ready, I take the opportunity to slip out of Jungkook's bed and throw on a pair of basketball shorts and a t-shirt.

Once Jungkook returns from the bathroom, I slip my shoes on and the both of us exit the dorms and walk down the street to the nearest café.

My eyes widen as I suddenly realize that last night I didn't have my usual nightmares. I slept so peacefully, something that hasn't happened since I was very, very young.

Jungkook notices my shocked face. "What's wrong? You look like you just saw a ghost." He chuckles and I shake my head.

"N-No, it's just, that I uh- I didn't have any nightmares last night. For the first time in forever," I softly say, looking up at Jungkook who's walking next to me.

"That's great!" Jungkook exclaims.

"Y-Yeah,"

Maybe it was because I was drunk last night.

Or maybe it was the fact that I was safely enclosed in Jungkook's arms.