thirty nine.

Third Person POV

Jungkook groans as he is woken up by Taehyung's soft whimpers filling the silent bedroom.

Jungkook worriedly sits up, quickly checking the time. 6:03am. This is way, way too early for Jungkook to even function properly but he quickly turns to Taehyung, thinking that maybe his boyfriend was having one of those nightmares.

But once Jungkook faces Taehyung, he lets out a quiet gasp at the sight in front of him. Taehyung had somehow managed to slip the sheets off, his body was covered in a light sheet of sweat, he had his lower lip captured in between his teeth, and his hand had a grip, palming his own length through his boxers. Taehyung's eyes were still closed shut and Jungkook couldn't help but wonder what the fuck Taehyung was dreaming about.

"Fucking shit," Jungkook growls once Taehyung starts moving his hand while letting embarrassingly loud moans depart from his open mouth. Jungkook shuffles closer to Taehyung on the bed until his breath is fanning over Taehyung's face.

Jungkook decides to help Taehyung out a bit as he leans down, attaching his lips onto Taehyung's exposed neck. He starts trailing his tongue along Taehyung's protruding collarbones, even starting to suck on some spots.

Jungkook slowly brings his hand down to Taehyung's crotch area, gently removing Taehyung's hand and replacing it with his own.

Jungkook starts moving his hand through the material of Taehyung's boxers and Jungkook is quite surprised at the fact that Taehyung hasn't even woken up yet.

Jungkook groans when he feels a part of Taehyung's boxers that's completely soaked with his precum.

Jungkook starts to gradually pump his hand faster along Taehyung's length and he even feels Taehyung's hips starting to thrust up into his palm.

Taehyung eventually notices the knot growing in his lower stomach, his thighs slightly tensing up before he snaps his eyes open.

"Jungkook? What the fuck are you d- Oh God, fuck yes," Taehyung moans, spilling inside of his boxers.

Jungkook smirks, retrieving his hand away from Taehyung's now soaked boxers. He quickly presses his lips against Taehyung's soft ones before pulling back.

"Good morning, princess." Jungkook grins and Taehyung flushes.

"Morning," Taehyung mumbles, hiding his face in his hands.

"Why're you embarrassed?" Jungkook questions, cocking his head to the side.

"N-Nothing, I-I was just- I'm not embarrassed." Taehyung tries to compose himself, failing miserably.

"You were having a," Jungkook clicks his tongue before continuing, "naughty dream, hmm?" Jungkook teases and Taehyung blushes, quickly looking away.

"No, why would you think that?" Taehyung asks, nervously chuckling.

"Babe, you were being really obvious. That's why I had to help you out a bit," Jungkook says and Taehyung rolls his eyes, playfully swatting Jungkook's arm.

"Alright, why don't you get cleaned up? I'll go make breakfast, then we can head over to Seokjin's." Jungkook says and Taehyung silently agrees.

Once Jungkook had left the bedroom, Taehyung remains on the bed, trying to catch his breath.

After a few minutes, he slides off the bed, changing into a clean pair of boxers and throwing on one of Jungkook's baggy t-shirts. Taehyung quickly exits the bedroom, shuffling over to the kitchen.

Taehyung's met with Jungkook wearing nothing but a pair of black boxers while he was fixing up two omelettes on separate plates.

Jungkook turns around once he hears quiet footsteps and smiles at the sight of Taehyung, handing him a plate along with a fork before heading towards the dining table, Taehyung trailing behind.

As soon as Taehyung takes his first bite, he almost moans at the delicious cheesy taste it leaves his mouth with. Before he knows it, he's eagerly shovelling the rest of the omelet as if he hadn't seen food in months.

"Calm down, Tae." Jungkook chuckles in between chews and a light pink makes its way onto the tips of Taehyung's ears.

"It's so good," Taehyung compliments while he finishes off the rest.

Once Jungkook finishes, Taehyung takes both their plates to the kitchen, quickly washing them before heading back over to Jungkook.

"Come on, let's get ready." Taehyung ushers, heading over to their shared bedroom. Taehyung picks out a pair of black ripped jeans along with a simple white v-neck while Jungkook slips on light blue jeans and a baggy white t-shirt. Taehyung almost rolls his eyes at Jungkook's obvious clothing choice.

"Okay, let's go." Taehyung says, grabbing ahold of Jungkook's hand before exiting the apartment.

"We'll be walking, it's like, five minutes away." Taehyung says as the two walk down the street.

They finally come across a small, cozy looking coffee shop that read Jin's Café. And sure enough, there was a 'help wanted' sign taped across the door.

The two boys step in and are immediately greeted with the warm smell of fresh baked cookies and newly brewed coffee.

"Jungkook! Tae! What brings you two here?" Seokjin smiles, greeting the two as they approach him.

"Seokjin-ah. Long time no see," Taehyung greets. "We came here to, uh- talk to you." Taehyung says.

"Of course, of course. Would you like anything to eat? Or drink? Our hot chocolate is really good," Seokjin recommends.

"Alright. We'll have two, please." Jungkook says and Seokjin willingly nods.

"Joonie! Two hot chocolates please," Seokjin yells and moments later, Namjoon emerges from the back, two steaming cups in hand. He places it on the counter before pecking Seokjin on the cheek, causing the older to blush madly.

"Namjoon. What'd I say about our hands off policy during working hours?" Seokjin scolds him and Namjoon smirks.

"Whoops. Guess you'll need to punish me later, hmm?" Namjoon says and Seokjin looks flustered as hell, clearing his throat as he turns his attention back to Jungkook and Taehyung.

"Anyways," Seokjin hisses, grabbing the two cups of hot chocolate and bringing them over to a window seat. Seokjin motions for Jungkook and Taehyung to have a seat, which they do. Seokjin sits directly in front of the two, smiling sweetly.

"So what is it that you want to talk about?" Seokjin asks and Taehyung takes a sip of the hot chocolate before answering.

"Well, we saw the 'help wanted' sign at the front, so we were wondering if we could apply for a job?" Taehyung asks.

"Ah, yes! You two are my second applicants, actually. Nobody really wants to work here. Are you sure?" Seokjin asks and Jungkook nods his head eagerly.

"Yes, hyung. We've been looking for a job and this one seems perfect," Jungkook says.

"Okay, then. Your first shift starts tomorrow." Seokjin says.

"What? Seriously?" Taehyung asks, shocked at how easily Seokjin had agreed. He didn't even interview them or anything.

"Yeah, yeah. This place gets pretty hectic at times and Namjoon's not enough. It'd be helpful to have more workers." Seokjin explains.

"Okay! Thank you so much, hyung!" Taehyung squeals in excitement, Jungkook smiling as he watches him.

"Oh, don't mention it. See you guys tomorrow."