thirteen.

Taehyung's POV

I sit silently on my seat between Hoseok and Jungkook, mindlessly listening to the teacher talk in the front of the class.

"Psst, Taehyung," I hear Jungkook whisper and I turn my head, directing my attention to him.

"Hmm?"

"I'm bored," I watch as he pouts and I roll my eyes sarcastically.

"So? What the fuck do you want me to do?" I retort and he shrugs.

I avert my attention back to the front, the teacher continuing to ramble on and on about things that I couldn't give two shits about.

Suddenly, I feel a large, warm hand slide onto my thigh under the table.

"Jungkook," I hiss, looking over to him, but his face is turned to the front of the room and he's pretending to be listening to the teacher.

"Not here you brat," I say, trying to squirm his hand off of me but he starts moving it in a teasingly slow circular motion, dangerously close to my crotch.

"Please, Jungkook." I say but he smirks and inches his hand closer to my crotch area. Shit.

I sigh, slumping into my seat in defeat. Suddenly, his hand comes up and palms my length through my jeans.

He moves his hand up and down my clothed member under the table and I let out the quietest moan. Hoseok turns his head to me and raises his eyebrows in suspicion.

"You okay there, Tae?" He asks and I gulp. "Y-Yeah, I'm fine, shit," I release another quiet moan when his hand moves a tad bit faster.

Hoseok just shrugs and turns his head back to the front.

I face Jungkook, giving him a death glare before letting out another moan, this time a bit louder.

Jungkook brings his mouth to my ear, his warm breath sending tingles down my spine. "Shh, baby, you wouldn't want the whole class to find out, do you?" He whispers and I shudder.

I decide that I've had enough and I raise my hand in the air to get Ms. Jung's attention.

"Yes, Taehyung?"

"Uh- um, I need to go to the bathroom really bad," I stutter.

"Okay, go ahead." She says and I instantly jump off my seat and dash out the door to rush to the bathroom.

Once I reach there, I head to one of the stalls, thankful that no one else was in here.

I cringe, pulling my pants and boxers down, my erection springing free. I'm not one to jerk off just for fun, but it's necessary at the moment.

I close my eyes, forming a ring with my thumb and my forefinger. I start off at a slow pace, but I quickly go faster, wanting to get it over with.

When I hear footsteps come into the bathroom, I stop my actions and my eyes snap open.

"Taehyung? Is that you?" I hear a familiar voice say. Jungkook.