seventeen.

Third Person POV

It was a Saturday night and Jungkook and Taehyung were over at Hoseok's dorm along with Jimin, Yoongi, Seokjin, and Namjoon.

The seven of them were mindlessly talking and taking sips of beer every now and then.

Yoongi had Jimin on his lap, Jungkook and Taehyung were cuddling on the bed, Seokjin, Namjoon and Hoseok were seated on the floor.

They were all engrossed in their own little words until Seokjin spoke up.

"Guys, this is boring. Let's do something fun," Seokjin groans and everyone agrees.

"Ooh! I know! How about prank calls?" Jimin says excitedly, bouncing on Yoongi's lap.

Yoongi grabs a hold of Jimin's small waist, leaning down to whisper something in his ear. "Calm down, princess. You'll wake me up, if you know what I mean." He says low enough for only Jimin to hear and Jimin's cheeks turn a bright pink.

Jimin stops bouncing and turns around to look at Yoongi. "Sorry," he giggles and Yoongi pecks Jimin's nose.

"Guys! Stop being so cheesy," Namjoon groans and Jimin and Yoongi pull apart, blushing.

"And no prank calling. That's boring." Namjoon says, with a smirk on his face.

"How about we play truth or dare? With a twist," he continues.

"Yes! Let's play that," Jungkook says and Taehyung agrees, along with the rest of them.

"Alright. Gather around, guys." Namjoon says, motioning everyone to get into a circle on the floor.

Taehyung pulls Jungkook's sleeve, dragging him down to the floor to form a circle with the rest of them.

"Okay. Here are the rules. If you get a dare, you have to do it. If you get a truth, you cannot lie. Also, if you guys really want to pass, you can. But, if you do decide to pass, you have to take a piece of clothing off," Namjoon explains, smirking.

"Everyone got it?" He asks and they all nod their heads in sync.

"Alright. I'll go first," Namjoon starts and looks around the circle until his eyes land on Hoseok. He smirks. "Hoseok. Truth or dare?" Namjoon asks and Hoseok thinks for a moment before saying, "truth."

"Is it true that you did the dirty with Wendy after that party two weeks ago?" Namjoon asks mischievously and Hoseok's eyes slightly widen.

"Um, I mean, yeah?" He says nervously and everyone bursts out laughing.

"I knew you and her had something going on!" Yoongi exclaims, smirking and Hoseok flushes red.

"Okay, shut up! My turn," Hoseok says and turns to Seokjin.

"Seokjin, truth or dare." Hoseok says and Seokjin picks truth, obviously.

"I heard rumours that you gave Namjoon head. Is that true hyung?" Hoseok asks and Seokjin looks like he's about to pass out.

"N-No! Absolutely not," Seokjin says and Namjoon raises his eyebrows.

"Hyung. What'd I say about telling the truth, hmm?" Namjoon says and Seokjin smacks Namjoon's arm.