twenty six.

Third Person POV

Jungkook sighs in relief once the train comes to a halt, finally. Since Taehyung had slept basically the whole way, he was left by himself, bored out of his mind.

"Taehyung, wake up." Jungkook says quietly, gently shaking Taehyung's shoulder.

Taehyung was still cuddled in his lap comfortably. Jungkook shakes his shoulder once more but Taehyung just whines and remains 'asleep'.

"Tae, baby, wake up. We're here," Jungkook whispers and Taehyung groans, shifting in his lap and pulling off with a frown. His hair was messy, there was a red mark on his cheek from Jungkook's t-shirt pressed against it, and his eyes were half lidded.

"Come on, let's go." Jungkook says, peeling Taehyung off of him as he stands up, slinging the travel bag over his shoulder and taking Taehyung's hand.

Taehyung sleepily rubs his eyes with the back of his hand as he trails behind Jungkook, still hazy from sleep.

Once they step outside of the train, Taehyung sees a middle aged woman standing outside of train station. She looked eerily familiar.

"Jungkookie!" The woman yelled and Jungkook snaps his head in the direction of the woman, a grin spreading across his lips.

He squeezes Taehyung's hand and guides him to the woman, which Taehyung assumes to be Jungkook's mother. She had brown hair that matched her sons, big chocolate brown eyes and a pretty smile similar to Jungkook's.

Jungkook lets go of Taehyung's hand and slings his arms around his mother's waist, hugging her tightly.

"I missed you so much, son. The house is so empty without you!" His mother frowns, pulling away and diverting her attention to Taehyung.

"Oh! You must be Taehyung, yes?" She asks and Taehyung nods, a wavering smile playing across his lips.

"Y-Yes, I am. Nice to meet you, Ms. Jeon," Taehyung says, extending his hand out politely but Ms. Jeon chuckles.

"Oh, don't be silly. Call me Jiyeon, and none of that," Taehyung watches as she playfully swats his hand away and brings him in for a hug.

"So, you're the sweet boy who Jungkook can't keep his mouth shut about, huh?" She teases and Taehyung smiles shyly, already starting to grow fond of the woman.

"Yes, mum. That's him," Jungkook flushes and Jiyeon smiles wide when her eyes land on Jungkook and Taehyung's clasped hands.

"My, my. Aren't you two the cutest!?" She gushes and Taehyung flushes in embarrassment.

"Stop embarrassing him, mother." Jungkook groans and Jiyeon just chuckles.

"Alright, alright. Let's get you two home." She exclaims, walking in the direction of her car, Jungkook and Taehyung following behind.

Jiyeon gets in the drivers seat and Jungkook and Taehyung sit at the back.

"So, how did you two meet?" Jiyeon asks excitedly as she pulls out of the parking lot and starts driving towards her house.

"Um, Jungkook's my roommate." Taehyung says nervously.

"I see, I see. He doesn't bother you, does he?" Jiyeon asks playfully.

"Not at all, Ms. Jeo- I mean, Jiyeon." Taehyung says.

Jungkook leans down to whisper in Taehyung's ear. "Sorry. She's a bit much sometimes." Jungkook chuckles and Taehyung grins.

"She's so nice, I already like her," Taehyung whispers back and Jungkook feels relieved.

Jiyeon pulls up in front of a small, cozy looking house.