twenty.

Jungkook's POV

"Jungkookie! You're here?!"

I groan as I continue to carry Taehyung in my arms. His eyes are closed, so I'm assuming he's fallen asleep.

"Yes, Minji. I'm here." I say, annoyance clear in my voice.

"And who is that?" She points to Taehyung's slumped figure in my arms. "Is that your boyfriend?" She asks and an idea pops into my mind.

"Yes, Minji. This is my boyfriend. His name is Taehyung, and he's not feeling well so we're leaving." I say and I watch as Minji pathetically pouts.

"Fine then. Bye." She huffs, strutting away and I sigh out in relief, continuing to exit the stuffy house.

Once I step into the chilly night air, Taehyung stirs in my arms, eyes still shut.

"Why'd you tell her that I was your boyfriend?" He slurs, opening his eyes a bit to gaze up at me.

I hadn't realized he was awake this whole time, my cheeks turning a light shade of pink. "Oh, um. She wouldn't leave me alone, so I just told her you're my boyfriend. That should shut her up for a while," I say, letting out an uneasy chuckle.

"Mm, okay." Taehyung says, closing his eyes once again.

A small gust of wind blows, causing Taehyung to shiver. "F-F-Fuck, it's so c-cold," he says.

"It's okay, we're almost there." I say once I finally enter the building, heading over to our dorm room.

I open the door, striding over to my bed and gently placing Taehyung down. "I'll be right back." I say, stripping out of my clothes and heading to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

When I get back, Taehyung is wearing a white shirt with his boxers, snuggled in my bed. I chuckle, walking over to him and laying down next to him.

"You sleepy?" I question, my eyes directed at the ceiling.

"No. Not anymore," he replies.

A few minutes pass and we both are still laying in silence, the small lamp on the table the only thing illuminating the room.

I hear Taehyung shuffling closer to me and I outstretch my arm, allowing him to place his head onto it. His hand travels up to my chest, trailing his forefinger and creating small patterns on it.

"I didn't realize how muscular your chest was," he giggles and I raise my eyebrows. He still must be a bit drunk.

"Mhm," I murmur, looking down at Taehyung. His lips were slightly parted, eyes concentrating on my bare chest.

"Jungkookie," he purrs, suddenly getting up and crawling on top of me.

"Yes, baby?" I respond, placing my hands on his waist to keep him steady. I watch as Taehyung's cheeks turn pink from the word 'baby'.

He leans down, placing his lips onto mine while running his hands up and down my chest.

The kiss is slow, and sensual. Taehyung moans into my mouth when I dig my fingers into his waist.

He pulls his lips off of mine, kissing down my jawline until he reaches my neck.

"Tae," I breathe out once I feel his tongue swirling and sucking, making sure to leave his marks on me.

He grazes his teeth over my collarbone, sucking my skin into his mouth while I let out a string of incoherent curse words.

Taehyung then moves lower, down to my chest, leaving a trail of wet, sloppy kisses until he reaches one of my nipples, making sure to suck on it rather harshly.

"Shit, Tae. Calm down," I groan but he shows no signs of stopping, his hand coming down to palm my length through my boxers that I wish I weren't wearing.

Taehyung's lips move even lower, reaching my abdomen. I can feel every single flick of his tongue on my skin, making me let out embarrassingly loud sounds.

Once he reaches near my crotch area, he kisses around it, bringing his lips onto my clothed length, sucking through the material of my boxers.

He abruptly pulls off, hooking his hands to the waistband of my boxers and pulling them down agonizingly slow. God, he's such a tease.

Once my boxers are down, he leans down to place his mouth on my exposed cock but I immediately stop him, grabbing his wrist.

"Wait, Tae. Are you sure you want to do this?" I say, not wanting to take advantage of his drunken state.

He eagerly nods his head, trying to squirm out of my grip. "Yes," he breathes and I gulp. How could I say no to that?

"You're drunk. I don't want you to regret anything in the morning so I'm going to ask one more time. Are you sure?" I ask one more time and he vigorously nods his head.

"Yes, please Jungkookie. I've wanted to do this for so, so long now," he murmurs loud enough for me to hear and I can't find it in myself to say no.

"Well, then. Knock yourself out, baby." I breathe, releasing his wrists and he wastes no time before diving his head down, his slender hands are felt on the bottom of my cock while his warm mouth comes down to my tip, his tongue flattening against it making me groan in absolute pleasure.

He stars moving his hands up and down the base of my cock while his mouth and tongue work the rest. I feel his tongue swirling continuously against my slit, causing me to curse.

"Fuck, baby. Stop fucking teasing me," I unintentionally growl, tangling my fingers into his blonde locks.

He obeys, instantly opening his mouth wider, taking me in almost whole. Taehyung starts to bob his head up and down, his hand still on the base of my cock while his tongue is felt, pressing against my slit.

"Fuck, Tae. You're s-so good, so good for me," I moan, my hips subconsciously thrusting up to meet with Taehyung's throat.

"God, your tongue feels like heaven, baby. Keep going," I urge, pushing his head down onto my cock even more, possibly making him gag but I'm too caught up to care.

I hear him moan at my praises, causing the vibrations from his voice to be felt on my cock.

I moan out Taehyung's name over and over when I release into his mouth, mind going blank as Taehyung sucks me dry.

My breathing is still coming out in heavy doses as I come down from my heavenly high. Once I've calmed down a bit, I grab Taehyung's waist, moving him so that he's sitting on my lap.

I smirk at the sight of a flustered Taehyung. There was some come left on the corner of his lips so I bring my hand up, wiping it off with my thumb.

To my surprise, Taehyung takes my hand, bringing my thumb up to his mouth and darting his tongue out to lick it right off. He even takes my whole thumb into his mouth, sucking on it all while staring at me with half lidded eyes.

"Fuck," I hiss and Taehyung sheepishly smirks, pulling off my thumb.

"Did you like that, Jungkookie?" He shyly asks, looking down while he plays with his fingers.

"No, Tae. I didn't just like it. I fucking loved it. That was hands down the best head I've ever gotten," I say, causing him to flush a deeper shade of pink.

"C'mere baby," I say and he crawls off my lap, scooting close to me. I roll onto my side so I get a better view of his flawless face.

His eyes slowly start drooping as I run my fingers through his blonde locks.

"Sorry. I'm sleepy," he yawns, his eyes almost closing. I smile, brushing his hair out of his face.

"It's okay, Taehyung. Good night, and when you wake up tomorrow I wanna get something off my chest that's been bothering me lately," I say and he lazily nods his head.

"Mm, okay," he says, nuzzling into my chest comfortably as I wrap my arms around him, bringing the blanket on top to cover our entangled bodies.

I'm finally going to make him mine.

-

a/n: )))),: