thirty six.

Third Person POV

The next week flew by and it was already Saturday morning.

Jungkook's eyes flutter open to the feeling of Taehyung's soft breaths against his neck and slim arms wrapped around his abdomen.

Jungkook turns to check the time. 12:21pm. He groans as he fixes his position into a more comfortable one, turning around to fully face his boyfriend.

Jungkook's lips twitch into a smile as he examines Taehyung's smooth features. He looks so peaceful and innocent.

Jungkook slowly brings his hand up, fingers brushing through Taehyung's features in a feather-like touch.

Once Jungkook's fingers reach Taehyung's cracked lips, it takes all of what's inside him not to lean in and devour him.

Jungkook watches as Taehyung finally stirs in his sleep, eyes slowly opening as he rubs his eyes with his hands.

"Morning, baby." Jungkook gleams, leaning down to kiss the corner of his mouth. Taehyung smiles, nuzzling into Jungkook's chest.

"Mm, what time is it?" Taehyung asks groggily.

"It's almost one in the afternoon. You sleep so much, Tae." Jungkook chuckles and they stay in the same position for a while before Taehyung sits up on the bed.

"So what are the plans for today?" Taehyung asks and Jungkook's eyes light up.

"Um- I had something in mind. I'm not sure you'll agree, though." Jungkook says, scratching the back of his neck.

"I doubt it. Just say," Taehyung urges.

"Well, um, I was talking to my mother over the phone the other day, and I sort of brought up the idea to her? And she agreed." Jungkook tries to explain but Taehyung rolls his eyes.

"Okay, what is it?" Taehyung asks, growing slightly impatient.

"I wanted to move into an apartment. I'm sick of this small ass dorm and these uncomfortable beds." Jungkook says and Taehyung frowns.

"You're moving into an apartment? What about me?" Taehyung asks and Jungkook lets out a loud laugh.

"Tae, you can be so fucking clueless sometimes." Jungkook says and Taehyung still looks confused.

"What I'm trying to say, is that we can move into an apartment together. You know, just the two of us. Wouldn't it be nice? Having our own place, our own bedroom, our own everything." Jungkook goes on and on about how nice it'd be if they were to move in together.

Taehyung really wants to agree to Jungkook's offer. Just thinking about it is getting him excited. He thinks for a few moments before speaking up.

"Actually, that's not that bad of an idea. Let's do it." Taehyung says, smiling wide.

"What? Seriously?" Jungkook asks and Taehyung eagerly nods his head.

"Yes! We can go apartment hunting today! And we can start looking for furniture and stuff tomorrow, it'll be great, Kook. Why didn't we think of this sooner?!" Taehyung yells excitedly, sliding off the bed in a hurry.

"I need to go shower. Then we'll get ready and start looking for an apartment!" Taehyung says excitedly and Jungkook smiles, agreeing immediately.

Once the sound of running water is heard, Jungkook gets up and realizes he needs to shower as well. He smirks as an idea pops into his head. Jungkook grabs a few towels, making his way into the bathroom.