thirty four.

Taehyung's POV

I wake up to the feeling of a pillow being thrown against my head. Though when I open my eyes, I'm still snuggled against Jungkook.

I squint my eyes through the brightness and I look up to see Jimin standing over the bed with his arms crossed.

"What the fuck did I miss?!" He hisses, motioning towards Jungkook.

"Um- I texted him back when you fell asleep," I say.

"And...?"

"And we met up outside my dorm. And he apologized and said it's his fault. I couldn't say no to that, hyung. I love him. And everyone makes mistakes. We're all human." I say quietly.

I hear groaning, Jungkook shifting beside me on the bed.

"Mm, what's happening?" Jungkook asks, eyes still shut.

He rubs his eyes sleepily, fluttering them open and watching as Jimin glares down at him.

"Oh, Jimin, hey." Jungkook chuckles nervously.

"Listen up, Jungkook. You're my friend and all but I've known Taehyung forever. This better be a one time thing. Because Tae was miserable. I know it was a mistake, but you can't use that excuse every time. So I better not see it happen again, yeah? Or else I'll get Yoongi to beat your ass." Jimin says with only a hint of playfulness in his voice.

"I know, I'm really sorry." Jungkook says, looking down.

"Okay, I've gotta get back to Yoongi now. I'll see you guys later." Jimin says, bidding goodbye and exiting our dorm.

Once he's gone, I wrap my arms around Jungkook's body, holding onto him as if my life depended on it. I've missed this. I've missed the feeling of his warm body against my own and I want to stay like this forever. But forever is a long time.

"Did you like it with her?" I mumble, tracing patterns onto his arm.

"What?"

"Minji. Did you have fun with her? Was she better than me?" I whisper and when I look up, Jungkook has the guiltiest expression.

"No, Tae. I was drunk, I didn't know what I was doing. I'm sorry, Taehyung. No one's better than you, I promise." He says and I quickly change my position, my lips quickly finding his as I connect them together.

Our lips move so desperately, I feel a few tears rolling down my cheek and I'm not sure why.

Jungkook hesitantly pulls back and I bury my head in his chest.

"Don't cry," He murmurs. "I'm sorry, I love you."

-

Third Person POV

The next two weeks passed by without any problems, thankfully for Jungkook and Taehyung.

They were back to normal in no time and today was Seokjin's birthday. He was throwing a party at his house.

"Jungkook! I'm coming in," Taehyung yells from behind the bathroom door.

Taehyung slings the door open, greeted by Jungkook standing in front of the mirror, combing through his hair with a towel hung around his waist.

Taehyung stands next to him, looking in the mirror to brush his fingers through his hair. Seokjin's party will be held at Namjoon's house and it's starting in less than an hour.

Jungkook groans, and Taehyung turns to face him.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing. I have this huge ass pimple on my chin," Jungkook says, scrunching his nose in displeasure.