eighteen.

Third Person POV

Taehyung groans as he opens his eyes, the feeling of grogginess taking over him as he yawns and attempts to sit up, failing. He's far too lazy, so he lets out a huff, laying back down beside Jungkook, who's still sleeping.

For a few minutes Taehyung just lays down, listening to the sound of Jungkook's breath coming out in even paces before he starts to get bored.

Looking over at the time that read 11:35am, Taehyung decided it was the right time to wake him up.

But once he turns his head to the side to examine Jungkook's sleeping figure, Taehyung can't find it in himself to wake him up from his peaceful state. So Taehyung simply brings his hand up to Jungkook's flawless face, running his fingers gently as ever over his smooth features.

When Taehyung's fingers graze over Jungkook's soft, parted lips, he lets out a small sigh but shows no other signs of waking up.

Taehyung leans over, pressing his lips against Jungkook's cheekbone, dragging them down to the corner of his lips. He lets his lips linger there for a few moments before gently pulling away, only to be pulled back by a pair of arms snaking around his waist.

"Morning baby," Jungkook says, voice laced with sleep and Taehyung flushes at the thoughts running through his head at that moment.

"Good morning," Taehyung murmurs, snuggling against Jungkook's body and pressing his lips against Jungkook's.

Jungkook's lips move in a slow, lazy fashion but Taehyung wants to speed it up. He starts to move his lips at a faster, more desperate speed as he runs his tongue along Jungkook's cracked lip.

Taehyung holds onto Jungkook's shoulders, turning him around so they're fully facing each other.

Taehyung slips his tongue into Jungkook's mouth, groaning when he feels Jungkook's tongue swirling against his.

Jungkook's hands were still placed on Taehyung's waist, thumb forming small little circles on his hips as he continues to kiss him.

Jungkook bites down on Taehyung's lower lip and Taehyung moans into Jungkook's mouth, hand swirling up to the nape of the younger's neck.

"Easy there, Tae," Jungkook breathes and Taehyung flushes, pulling back. Ever since he woke up, he's been feeling extra needy and he's got no clue as to why.

"Sorry," Taehyung mutters, tips of his ears turning a ridiculous shade of red.

"Mm, it's fine. C'mere," Jungkook says sleepily, pulling Taehyung back into his previous position, knee coming up to lightly rub against Taehyung's boxer clad crotch.

Taehyung gasps at the sudden friction, complying with Jungkook's movements and rolling his hips against his thigh, letting out a high pitched whine.

"Jungkook-," Taehyung moans as he continues to roll his hips against Jungkook's knee. Taehyung brings his hands to the back of Jungkook's neck, pulling him impossibly closer.

Jungkook chuckles, the vibration being felt on Taehyung's skin as he presses kisses on Taehyung's neck while Taehyung continues to rut against his thigh.

Taehyung abruptly pulls away, hands coming down to slide Jungkook's boxers down.

"God, someone's eager," Jungkook breathes and Taehyung just bites down onto his lower lip before looking up at Jungkook innocently.

"Can I?" Taehyung asks and Jungkook momentarily forgets how to breathe.

"Of course, baby. Go ahead," Jungkook ushers, letting out a grunt once he feels Taehyung's slender fingers wrap around his cock.

Jungkook allows his lips to part as he continuously lets out a string of incoherent words when Taehyung speeds up his pace.

Taehyung bites down on his lip, thumb pressing against Jungkook's slit as he continues to jerk him off.

"Taehy- fuck- let's try something different, hmm?" Jungkook coos, gently grasping Taehyung's wrist and pulling it away.

Jungkook's hands come down to Taehyung's boxers, sliding it off without hesitation.

Jungkook then shuffles closer to Taehyung on the bed, gasping when their exposed erections came in contact with each other.

Taehyung's eyes were wide as Jungkook moved his hips so that their cocks brushed up against each other in the most perfect way possible.

"Tae, are you okay with this?" Jungkook asks and Taehyung vigorously nods his head, thrusting his hips against Jungkook's cock as if motioning him to continue.

Without warning, Jungkook's large hand grasps Taehyung's cock along with his own, jerking both of them off at the same time.

"Oh, fuck," Jungkook shamelessly moans at the feeling of Taehyung's cock sliding against his.

Jungkook's hand picks up pace and Taehyung buries his head into Jungkook's shoulder, suppressing his moans as he bites down on the bare skin.

"God, fucking shit." Taehyung moans against Jungkook's shoulder, his stomach feeling weird, his cock twitching, eager to release his load.

Jungkook throws his head back, devouring the feeling of Taehyung's slick cock moving against his own, and the small little breathy moans that's tumbling out of Taehyung's plump lips.

"Mhm- Kook, I-" Taehyung groans, mind going completely blank as he continues to buck his hips into Jungkook's hand, the heat at the pit of his stomach growing by the second.

Taehyung cranes his neck, connecting their lips in a sloppy, messy kiss that's all teeth and saliva, tongues winding together to add to the already intense pleasure.

With one last- and hard- flick of Jungkook's wrist, Taehyung releases all over Jungkook's hand and chest, his own chest heaving up and down.

Taehyung's soft panting moans brings Jungkook to his own edge as he spills his come all over his own hand and some on Taehyung's stomach.

Taehyung's breathing is coming out in pants, and his eyes are closed as he comes down from his amazing high.

"Fuck, that was..." Taehyung trails off, finding a set of words to describe how he felt, but not able to find any.

"Yeah, it was."