fourteen.

Taehyung's POV

The next few days pass by just as quickly as the last. For the past five days or so, Jungkook has been sleeping with me without my request.

I'm currently laying down on my bed as I watch Jungkook across from me on his bed, lip darted out in concentration as he writes sentence after sentence down.

I subconsciously smile as I examine him. I watch as he suddenly groans in frustration, tugging at his hair in annoyance.

"Fuck," he breathes and my eyebrows raise in concern.

"Jungkook? You okay?" I say and his head snaps up, eyes averting to my direction.

"Yes, Taehyung, I'm fine. It's just, this English assignment has been fucking me up in the ass," he says and I frown. I had already finished the assignment days ago. And here he was, attempting to finish it last minute.

I get up into a sitting position on my bed. "Come here." I say and I watch as he drops his pencil, his focus still on me.

"Why?"

"Because, you're stressing way too much. Calm down and just come here for a second," I say. "I'll help you with that assignment later," I continue.

He sighs, getting of his bed and walking over to mine.

"Why'd you want me to come here?" He asks and I shrug, tugging on his arm and motioning for him to sit in front of me on my bed.

"I told you, you're stressing way too much. Relax, it's just a small assignment." I reassure him but he still doesn't get the hint.

I sigh, shifting closer to him, my hand lingering on his thigh. "What I'm saying is I think you need to relieve some stress, yeah?" I say, scooting a bit more so that I'm situated on his lap.

"Yeah, I do." He breathes, bringing his hand up to my face, dragging his thumb along my bottom lip.

I bring one of my hands up the nape of his neck, pressing my lips against his firmly. My other hand goes up to his brown locks. I run my hand through his hair while my lips move together with his.

I let out a small yelp when Jungkook lightly bites down on my lower lip.

Jungkook then carefully pries me off of his body, laying me down on my back. He then shifts so that he's now hovering over me.

He leans down and connects our lips together once more, this time taking his time and going much slower. His hand travels down and slides under my shirt, causing me to shudder.

He continues to move his lips against mine while his hand goes up, finding my nipple. He lightly pinches it, and I let out a small moan.

Jungkook pulls his face off of mine, lips latching onto my jawline, trailing
wet kisses all the way down to my collarbones.

He brings his hands down to the hem of my shirt, looking up at me as if asking for permission. I eagerly nod my head and seconds later he slips my shirt off with ease, his eyes trailing hungrily down my chest.

He leans down, his lips meeting down with my chest. He runs his tongue down to my nipple as he starts to suck on it, swirling his tongue against it.

I let out a quiet gasp when his knee grazes over my crotch. He notices this and places his knee on top of my lower body, teasingly rubbing it against my growing erection, causing me to let out a shuddering moan.

My hands come down and I entangle them in Jungkook's hair as he continues.

I start rutting my hips against Jungkook's knee, trying to gain some sort of friction.

Right before I was about to release another loud moan, I hear knocking on the door and I also hear Jungkook groan in annoyance as he gets off me.

"Every fucking time," he growls, disappointment clear in his voice.

I quickly get up, grabbing my t-shirt and slipping it on in a hurry as I rush over to the door, almost stumbling over my feet in the process.

I open my door and once again, I'm greeted by Jimin and Hoseok.

"Hey, Tae." Jimin says, letting himself in. He eyes my flustered state, taking in my red cheeks and glistening, swollen lips.

"H-Hey guys, what's up?" I nervously chuckle and Jimin looks like he's about to burst into a fit of laughter.

"What were you two doing in here before we came in?" Hoseok asks suspiciously and I turn to Jungkook who's sitting on my ruffled bed.

"N-Nothing,why would you think we were doing something?" I nervously ask, praying that they wouldn't ask any further questions.

"First of all, Tae. Your lips are swollen as fuck." Jimin says and if it were possible for me to get any redder, I probably would've.

"Second of all, your shirt is on inside out." Jimin finishes off with a smirk of victory on his lips.

Jimin and Hoseok take a seat and I sigh in defeat. "Okay, fine!" I say.

"So you guys were up to something? I knew it!" Jimin exclaims and Hoseok sits there quietly with a weird look on his face.

I open my mouth, about to answer but Jungkook beats me to it. "Yes, as a matter of fact, we were." Jungkook says cockily.

My eyes widen before I look down. I walk over to my bed, taking a seat next to Jungkook.

"Why are you guys here anyway?" I ask, feeling somewhat annoyed that they interrupted our little moment.

"We were just bored. Why? You didn't want us to interrupt you and Jungkookie?" Jimin teases and I roll my eyes.

"Shut up." I mutter.

"Whatever. You can't fool us, Tae."