nine.

Taehyung's POV

Jungkook and I were currently in the back seat of a taxi, on our way back to the dorms.

"Sorry about earlier. I sort of got carried away," Jungkook nervously chuckles.

"It's okay," I giggle and he looks relieved once the words come out of my mouth.

After a few moments, we were left in an awkward silence once again.

"You okay there?" Jungkook asks, noticing how uncomfortable I look.

"M'Yeah, just tired." I lazily mumble, my head tumbling to the side and comfortably landing on Jungkook's shoulder.

Once we arrive at the dorms, we exit the taxi and start walking towards our dorm. I keep stumbling every now and then, so Jungkook grabs a hold of my waist to keep me from falling.

Once we arrive in front of our room, Jungkook unlocks it and the both of us walk inside.

As soon as we walk inside, I strip out of my clothes and jump into my bed, snuggling against the blankets and sighing in content.

I watch as Jungkook does the same and I want to badly ask him to sleep with me, although it may sound weird.

After a few minutes of tossing and turning, I decide to break the silence.

"Um- Jungkook?"

"Mm?"

"C-Can you sleep with me?" I stutter, hoping he doesn't take it the wrong way.

"Whys that?" He asks.

"Well, you see, I sleep better when you're next to me," I cautiously say.

"Sure. But c'mere, I'm way too lazy to get up," he says. "Okay," I giggle, getting out of my bed and walking towards him.

I hear him scoot over, making enough room for me before I quietly get into his bed.

I feel his strong arms snake around my waist and pull me closer to him. I lightly blush at the skin contact but I nonetheless shuffle closer to him, snuggling into his warm and inviting chest.

"Thanks, Jungkook," I whisper loud enough for Jungkook to hear.

"My pleasure," he replies, and I feel a pair of firm lips on my forehead for a few brief seconds before I flutter my eyes shut.