nineteen.

Third Person POV

"Mr. Jeon, I believe you owe me an overdue assignment?" Ms. Jung walks up to Jungkook's desk.

"Oh! Yes, I do." Jungkook chuckles nervously, grabbing his bag and rummaging through it before pulling out a pile of stapled papers.

"Here you go," he hands it to Ms. Jung before she walks away.

"Hey, Tae." Jungkook whispers and Taehyung turns his head to the side.

"Yeah?"

"I heard there was going to be a party tonight. I really wanna go," Jungkook says and Taehyung raises his eyebrows.

"Then go."

Jungkook rolls his eyes sarcastically. "No, silly. I mean I really wanna go with you, please," Jungkook asks, pouting and Taehyung shakes his head, trying to hide his smile.

"No, Jungkook. I don't want to go," Taehyung says stubbornly and Jungkook slumps in his seat, crossing his arms.

"Why do you want me to come with you?" Taehyung asks sheepishly.

"Well, because I wanna go and have fun. But if I go alone, all the girls will cling on me because, well, look at me. I'm sexy as fuck," he says cockily and this time Taehyung rolls his eyes. "But anyway, if you come with me then they won't come anywhere near me." Jungkook explains and Taehyung contemplates for a minute or two.

"Okay, wait." Taehyung says, turning the other way to face the others.

"Guys, is there going to be a party tonight?" Taehyung asks and Jimin's eyes light up.

"Yes! We're all going except for Hoseok. He has a date with that Wendy chick," Jimin says and Hoseok flushes.

"You should go, Tae," Jimin says and Taehyung stops to think for a moment.

"Okay fine," Taehyung groans, turning back to Jungkook.

"I'll go," Taehyung says and Jungkook grins.

-

"Hyung, what the actual fuck? These pants are- way too tight!" Taehyung whines, attempting to stretch and walk in them but failing.

Taehyung, Jungkook, Yoongi and Jimin were currently in Taehyung's dorm. Jimin had attempted to convince Taehyung to wear a pair of tight leather pants.

"I'm not wearing this." Taehyung says, crossing his arms.

"Why not? They make your ass look fucking great," Taehyung hears Jungkook from behind him. Taehyung yelps, jumping when he feels a pinch on his ass.

"Jungkook!" He hisses and Jungkook chuckles, wrapping his arms around Taehyung's waist from behind.

"If you wear those, I may not be able to control myself," Jungkook says, mouth against Taehyung's ear. Jungkook darts his tongue out, licking Taehyung's earlobe.

Jimin clears his throat and Jungkook abruptly pulls off of Taehyung, cheeks pink. "Alright, Tae. You know the drill. Makeup time!" Jimin excitedly says, clasping his hands together and bringing out a large bag.

"Sit," Jimin orders and Taehyung rolls his eyes, striding over to the bed and taking a seat at the edge.

Once Taehyung's make up was finished, Jimin did his own and they were soon going to head to the party.

"Alright guys, let's get going. Namjoon and Seokjin said they'll meet us there." Yoongi says.

Jungkook takes Taehyung's hand in his, walking out the door, Yoongi and Jimin following behind.