forty.

Third Person POV

Beep beep beep!

Taehyung and Jungkook's alarm sounded and Taehyung grunts, eyes fluttering open as he turns the alarm off. It'd been nearly a month since the two started working with Seokjin and they both found it quite easy to get used to the surroundings. The pay wasn't amazing, but it helped with all the bills so neither of the boys were complaining.

"Jungkookie, wake up." Taehyung whispers, gently shaking his bare shoulder.

"Kook, we need to get up soon." Taehyung whines, shaking his shoulder a bit harder this time.

Jungkook groans, squirming in the bed until he finally opens his eyes.

"Remind me to never stay up late again," Jungkook complains and Taehyung flushes as he remembers the events of last night.

"Whatever. Now get up." Taehyung says and Jungkook huffs in defeat, making his way off the bed and into the bathroom where he quickly brushes his teeth.

Taehyung goes in after, freshening up while styling his hair in the mirror. He makes his way out of the bathroom to pick out a simple outfit; jeans and a grey hoodie.

It's the same routine everyday. Taehyung wakes Jungkook up, they get ready, go to work, and when they come home, they have quite a bit of time to spend together. All in all, Taehyung thought everything was kind of perfect. He's got everything he possibly needs, and he's no longer stressing over stupid little things any longer.

Jungkook is the only person in the entire world who is able to make him this happy, and Taehyung wouldn't give it up for anything.

-

a/n: one more chap lefttttttttt