A Cliff

Jasper and I sat in his room listening to the pouring rain. Jasper moved closer to me and touched his cold lips softly to the base of my throat. His nose drew a line up the skin of my throat and to the point of my chin. He kissed slowly down my cheek and stopping at the corner of my mouth, his lips barely brushed against my trembling lower lip. Then he took my face in his hands almost roughly, and kissed me in earnest,his lips moved in sync with mine. We broke apart slowly and Jaspers eyes looked hungry. 'I think we should stop before I do something stupid.'. He said gasping and I giggled at the sight of him.

'Tell me more about Maria.'. I insisted and Jasper let out a deep sigh. 'I think I've told you everything.'. He said calmly.
I looked around the room hoping something would give me a topic to talk about. 'What's it like drinking human blood?'. Jasper stiffened at my question and didn't make any eye contact with me. 'Well it's kind of like a drug once we start we can't stop.. or atleast it's hard for us to.'.
I bit my lip at the thought of Jasper killing people. 'So how did you meet Alice?' I asked.
'She saw me coming and we met at a diner.'.
'And?'
'She thought I was her soulmate at first but then recently she had another vision of meeting someone else.'. He explained. He finally looked up at me and I stared into his eyes 'I feel incomplete without you.'. I blurted out.
Jasper's face softened and he held my hand gently.

Jasper got up in vampire pace and picked a book from his shelf, he sat back down beside me and handed it to me. 'I read it while I was away.'. He told me and I flipped it over to the front. 'To kill a mockingbird.'. I read out loud and he nodded.
'One of the quotes reminded me of you.'. He added and I quickly drew my attention from the book back to him. He paused for moment and then quoted 'You will never fully understand a person,until you consider things from his point of view.'.
I didn't have to ask to know what he meant.

In the meantime mum had been going out on a lot of dates which meant Jasper and I had the place to ourselves a lot.
Tonight I had planned something special for us and lit candles everywhere. My bed was covered in red rose petals and I was even wearing makeup which I hadn't worn since prom.
In the mirror I practiced some seductive faces in the mirror and tried to teach myself how to flirt, although I was failing miserably.
Tonight was the night I wanted to have my first time, I sat down on my bed trying not to wreck the petals and I closed my eyes thinking about the first time I saw Jasper.
We had fallen in love in such a short time and fallen extremely hard to, like we jumped off a short cliff. The door bell rung and I raced down stairs. 'This is it.'. I thought happily.

A/N: Sorry that this chapter is quite short and the next one will be too :)