Playful

Before I went on holidays with mum I decided to spend most of my time with Jasper even though I did anyways.
Today I spent time with Jasper and Emmett at the Cullen's.
'Hols, can we go play some games or something? I'll let you beat me at Mario Kart!' Emmett encouraged with a grin. I exchanged a look with Jasper and then looked over at Emmett. 'Em, why would I play if you let me win? Plus I'm listening to Jazz. He's teaching me tactics used by the confederates in the war!' I exclaimed with a wide smile.
Emmett rolled his eyes and grumbled. 'Well the tactics didn't do much since the confederates lost the war.' He crossed his arms like a pouting child.
Jasper turned to Emmett with an angry scowl on his face. 'Take that back you damn yankee!' Emmett's jaw dropped at the sudden insult.
'Dude, I'm from Tennessee!'
They both began playfully fighting and I rolled my eyes, and folded my arms.

'You both are so immature.'. I scowled and Emmett threw me over his shoulder. 'Emmett put me down!' I shouted but Jasper just encouraged him as Emmett ran through the house vampire speed. 'Seriously Emmett it's not funny I'm gonna be sick!'
He eventually put me down and I stormed off onto the couch, as I clutched my head trying to stop the spinning. 'You're one fragile little bean.'. Emmett taunted and I groaned at him.
Jasper still laughing got me a glass of water. 'Thanks.'. I murmured as I took the glass from Jasper.
'So what do you want to do today then?' He asked me and rubbed my back.
'How about go see a movie?' I suggested and Emmett howled. 'That's what I'm talking about, a little bit of action time!'.

We took Emmett's jeep to the cinema and we went and saw a zombie thriller movie.
He of course bought me a large popcorn which I did not finish all by myself and left it behind in the theatre after the movie.

A/N: Because it's a first chapter I wanted to keep it short:)) hope you guys don't mind.